Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well here we are 8 from 10 and approaching the bye in good shape and a different dynamic is detectable in the team that I for one am enjoying.

With this AFL sanctioned 'entertainment' now reaching farcical levels of fixing coaching staff have had to start searching for 'wrinkles' to swim against the tide of betting agency domination.

For us it seems to be the multi discipline training of the entire list to cover for injuries and working within an overreaching system to allow far more even performances than the bulk of other teams who seem to be yo-yoing with their performances from week to week.

Kudos for those responsible and side by side.

Last edited:
Well here we are 7 from 9 and approaching the bye in good shape and a different dynamic is detectable in the team that I for one am enjoying.

With this AFL sanctioned 'entertainment' now reaching farcical levels of fixing coaching staff have had to start searching for 'wrinkles' to swim against the tide of betting agency domination.

For us it seems to be the multi discipline training of the entire list to cover for injuries and working within an overreaching system to allow far more even performances than the bulk of other teams who seem to be yo-yoing with their performances from week to week.

I’d add a win to the columns you’ve got going. :p

8 - 2

Well here we are 8 from 10 and approaching the bye in good shape and a different dynamic is detectable in the team that I for one am enjoying.

Re: the “fixing”, was Steve Hocking in on it when at Geelong or was he brought into the conspiracy once ensconced within AFL House?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On a totally different note... I LOVED the indigenous strip that we wore Friday night. We may have found the alternative strip that the AFL have wanted from us for years. Thoughts???
We have an alternate strip.
Any weakening of this alternate strip will only open the door for Port to press their case.

marty hore is one of the first picked at melb at the moment....

Proving me wrong. I wonder how he'll go when they get Lever and May back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a totally different note... I LOVED the indigenous strip that we wore Friday night. We may have found the alternative strip that the AFL have wanted from us for years. Thoughts???
I think it have looked even more striking with white shorts.

Was a good indigenous jumper.
My favourite one of all, in that vein, was the one we wore against Geelong, with our stripes edging done with dots.
Really just classy.

Hi Guys and Gals ,talk coming out of the Pauperoos is that they will be looking at doing a list re-set at years end due to the age profile list been out of sync, B Brown S,Higgins,B,Cunnington,R Tarrant and a few more , looking to be moved on if the offer is right , any of interest for us?for me its Tarrant,fills a list need ,great defender.good offensively, 30 years of age ,with Kelly still developing and Dunn Goldsack nearing the end of their careers in footy ,Moore the only quality tall , Robbie Tarrant fits right in our window of opportunity ,how good would it be if he was a premiership player with us after his brother Chris fell agonisingly short

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Gals ,talk coming out of the Pauperoos is that they will be looking at doing a list re-set at years end due to the age profile list been out of sync, B Brown S,Higgins,B,Cunnington,R Tarrant and a few more , looking to be moved on if the offer is right , any of interest for us?for me its Tarrant,fills a list need ,great defender.good offensively, 30 years of age ,with Kelly still developing and Dunn Goldsack nearing the end of their careers in footy ,Moore the only quality tall , Robbie Tarrant fits right in our window of opportunity ,how good would it be if he was a premiership player with us after his brother Chris fell agonisingly short
Cunningham, he is a beast, but they would want a top 5 pick for him, but ben brown would go alright once you fixed his acting skill, and made him play footy again, the rest nah

Cunningham, he is a beast, but they would want a top 5 pick for him, but ben brown would go alright once you fixed his acting skill, and made him play footy again, the rest nah

Cunningham ? Richie finished up with Happy Days a while ago, yes Cunnington is a beast of an inside midfielder ,in the Taylor Adams mould ,who would feed out alot of clean ball for outside runners

Ever had a dream f standing on the highest point in the world and raising your hands in the air while turning around to take in the view?

Dream over....

View attachment 681713
That is stupidly, once a few a year made it now, ever man on earth goes there, no wonder there dying in the past week

Cunningham ? Richie finished up with Happy Days a while ago, yes Cunnington is a beast of an inside midfielder ,in the Taylor Adams mould ,who would feed out alot of clean ball for outside runners
Oops fixed thanks.

Listening now to how the master journalist discovered and wrote about the end of brad scott, before even scott knew about it, before the north board knew about it, before god knew about it. A brilliant 10 minute monologue detailing every step that the master wordsmith took.... between beers and more beers.... well done Robbo!... he is wasted covering AFL. He should be at the united nations...

Ever had a dream f standing on the highest point in the world and raising your hands in the air while turning around to take in the view?

Dream over....

View attachment 681713

It's amazing how the nepalese gov't refuses to build a footpath or put some public transport in. It's all take take take....it's disheartening

he'll probably get dumped but i tend to like players who play well when the rest of the team isnt...
You learn more about players when you lose than when you win. Possession is 9/10ths of the law - if they drop him from that rabble there'd be plenty of teams willing to select him every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back