Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tried giving AFLW another go but 1 goal for an entire half of footy?! Hard to watch.
It’s a problem. Good play around the ground though and some big hits. Just need to get the scoring up and it would be really good.

I still reckon they need to reduce the size of the ground and maybe two less players in ground.

It’s a problem. Good play around the ground though and some big hits. Just need to get the scoring up and it would be really good.

I still reckon they need to reduce the size of the ground and maybe two less players in ground.
Yeah I think it is a ground-size issue. Play isn't as congested as it's been in previous years but it does seem to be sticking in one region of the field for an extended period of time.

If they cut the list size to 30 players it would actually kill us with how deep we go with our injuries. I would be okay with 40 but 30 is way too much.

What has happened to Saintly Viewed have not seen any posts of his for ages
He left because, in his words, “the board is poo.”

It’s hard to argue. The Beams thread getting nuked is a step in the right direction. Hope he comes back.

You’ve got to love being Australian.
Whinging about being locked up in a luxury cabin, with a balcony view and the ability to step outside into fresh air, compared to a cabin with 4 bunks and no view.
Who is coping better? Not the privileged Aussies, thats for sure.
Pretty sure this cruise started after the Government warned against travelling to the Asian countries.

the pussycat dolls have a new single out and will be touring towards the end of the AFLW season.....There must be a spot for 5 team orientated athletic women on our AFLW side.....surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve got to love being Australian.
Whinging about being locked up in a luxury cabin, with a balcony view and the ability to step outside into fresh air, compared to a cabin with 4 bunks and no view.
Who is coping better? Not the privileged Aussies, thats for sure.
Pretty sure this cruise started after the Government warned against travelling to the Asian countries.
Couple of things I don't understand from reading the article. Why is there no fresh food when they are surely sitting in port in Japan? Why is breakfast not served till 10am and dinner till 9pm? Is the boat using a skeleton staff? Who is paying for this two week stay? What about alcohol - drinks are always notoriously expensive on cruises anyway.?

Couple of things I don't understand from reading the article. Why is there no fresh food when they are surely sitting in port in Japan? Why is breakfast not served till 10am and dinner till 9pm? Is the boat using a skeleton staff? Who is paying for this two week stay? What about alcohol - drinks are always notoriously expensive on cruises anyway.?
I would think fresh food deliveries would problematic If the ship is anchored, not docked.
As far as food service goes, wouldn’t it take so much longer to service people in their rooms than as groups in dining rooms? While they may not get breakfast until 10am, other decks may get it at 7am. A late dinner would be based on hours between meals, making a deck with a 7 am breakfast getting dinner at 6pm.
Dunno about alcohol, but I would be expecting freebies a lots of them.

I would think fresh food deliveries would problematic If the ship is anchored, not docked.
As far as food service goes, wouldn’t it take so much longer to service people in their rooms than as groups in dining rooms? While they may not get breakfast until 10am, other decks may get it at 7am. A late dinner would be based on hours between meals, making a deck with a 7 am breakfast getting dinner at 6pm.
Dunno about alcohol, but I would be expecting freebies a lots of them.
Didn't know they were anchored not docked. And you have explained the food deliveries. I too was wondering if alcohol is cheaply and freely available because many would be climbing the walls.

When was the new road rule introduced that forbids people to actually stop at a “STOP” sign?
The moment they created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back