Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usain Bolt

(Just wanted to say that)

Excellent idea. I hope a few people make use of this. It looks like at last we've got a really switched on mod who puts a bit of thought into the job!!
Thanks mate.
Sorry, I've lost your bank account details, can you PM them again please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most charismatic athlete since Ali

I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.

I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.

I think you must be programming for channel 7

Most charismatic athlete since Ali
N his own at he has more charm.
Ali was so charismatic, but suspect at times he could be petty like how he spoke about Fraser at times.
Usain bolt is so refreshing.

N his own at he has more charm.
Ali was so charismatic, but suspect at times he could be petty like how he spoke about Fraser at times.
Usain bolt is so refreshing.
If Bolt wins tomorrow, completing the triple triple will he become the Greatest Of All Time across all sports? He would have to go close.

Bam - that's what I'm talkin about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back