Recruiting Draft Watch 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

We just have to redraft Dylan Clarke and we’ll have absolutely nailed what our list needs right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheesh Ned Long can consider himself stiff. Surely a 195cm 92kg inside mid that can impact forward and runs a 6 minute 2km is worth a late pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh Ned Long can consider himself stiff. Surely a 195cm 92kg inside mid that can impact forward and runs a 6 minute 2km is worth a late pick.

Still the rookie and SSP period. With the list cuts it seems clubs aren’t as willing to use late selections in the main draft

Still the rookie and SSP period. With the list cuts it seems clubs aren’t as willing to use late selections in the main draft
Still a chance, just surprised he didn’t go in the national draft. But there are sliders and surprises every year, must’ve been something that kept clubs from selecting him. Still hoping for him or even his teammate Trudgeon in the rookie draft. Caught a few Northern games and they stood out for me outside the obvious duo of Ward and Wilmot.

Apparently very little live picks for the rookie

I remember Xavier Maher (Was that his name rated by many at ~25) didnt get touched for 2 years straight now

Think the amount of perceived depth has stopped the trading.

Clubs are clearly getting spooked about by the lack of footy in Victoria.

Makes it interesting to see what happens in 2022. I mean, assuming that all those vaccinated idiots wearing masks is not just virtue signalling, there is an extremely good chance 2022 will be as interrupted as 2021 - you just need to look at what is happening around the world.

I would have thrown the farm at picks between 20 and 30. I'll believe there is a 2022 NAB league season when I see it.

Screenshot_20211125-190716_Samsung Internet.jpg

Imagine being a 185cm mid with these stats and not getting picked

What else can you do

I must admit doesn't surprise to see him miss but what else can he do

Last edited:
I think we have already promised Wanganeen a train on spot if he isn't picked up. So that's one already taken.

I am still lighting a candle for Ned Long late though
And Dylan Clarke I think too?

I'm not sure if there's a limit to train-on players, but there probably is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back