Multiplat Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking forward to Witcher 3 more than this game.
But I'm open to it being a game that changes my mind on the series.

I couldn't get into Witcher 2 but I rarely used my 360 and the last DA was a mess.

Looking forward to both.

In the video when I saw the person use a chain to stab someone and bring the person towards them, it reminded me of Mortal Kombat and "Get over here".

I'm looking forward to Witcher 3 more than this game.
But I'm open to it being a game that changes my mind on the series.
I'm glad both are looking good and coming out soon. 2013 was really slim pickings for RPGs... actually come to think of it did anything of note come out this year?

I couldn't get into Witcher 2 but I rarely used my 360 and the last DA was a mess.

Looking forward to both.

Maps sucked on Witcher 2 to be honest. Also following particular quest lines could really take you out of the way too much. More open environment lets you plan things a bit better.

Maps sucked on Witcher 2 to be honest. Also following particular quest lines could really take you out of the way too much. More open environment lets you plan things a bit better.

That's what I'm looking forward to, more open. Other problem was games kept coming out on ps3 so I rarely used my 360.

I thought the first one was fantastic, really enjoyed it, however the 2nd one was a disaster IMO, hardly played it because it bored the hell out if me, map was far to small as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yummy. I hope people don't see this and expect Skyrim mk.2. It looks a hell of a lot better than Skyrim.

Doesn't look better than Skyrim really. Skyrim looked fantastic and wasn't coming off a god awful previous game, however this does look very good and actually doesn't remind me of Skyrim at all.

Doesn't look better than Skyrim really. Skyrim looked fantastic and wasn't coming off a god awful previous game, however this does look very good and actually doesn't remind me of Skyrim at all.

Dragon age 2 didn't exist.. this is dragon age 2 :p This is next gen, skyrim shouldn't come close graphics wise (unless on PC with mods, ofcourse)

haven't given it much thought until recently but i think the first dragon age was probably my favourite game of last gen.

is dragon age 2 worth playing at all before inquisition?

No. It was a cheap cash grab by EA. Bioware were only given 18 months to develop it and it showed.
Just watch a story recap on Youtube or something instead.

No. It was a cheap cash grab by EA. Bioware were only given 18 months to develop it and it showed.
Just watch a story recap on Youtube or something instead.

This. Not worth the effort, it's a small story that takes a long time and offers little rewards.

Dragon Age Origins is too antiquated to get into again. Really from a bygone era of gaming these days, game play is far too static.

I really liked the first, apart from the broken combat AI. Never even tried the second after reading about the 'streamlining' (dumbing down) of the RPG aspects. Hopefully the third will get back to basics. I suppose it will be on Origin which I've not yet caved in to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back