Dragons-Sharks Combined Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk to most of the boys on an other forum, they all post regularly, just not as mucha s you guys do.

When they do post its quality though

Talk to most of the boys on an other forum, they all post regularly, just not as mucha s you guys do.

When they do post its quality though

Yes fuhrer.

We do post guys, just not as much as what you do at the moment. When the season starts up, I'm sure the posts will flow.

Agreed, Im a brand newy also and keen as and it seems like we're the only ones....

yeh mate im looking at some other teams and there constant posts. I havent heard from the majority of the team.

olny you, lpj and fantastic crown

Yes fuhrer.

We do post guys, just not as much as what you do at the moment. When the season starts up, I'm sure the posts will flow.

Ok no worries, I guess Ari and i have just got the fire in the belly to get a regular spot in the side and make a contribution, oh well, looking forward to a good year!!

Ok no worries, I guess Ari and i have just got the fire in the belly to get a regular spot in the side and make a contribution, oh well, looking forward to a good year!!

couldnt have said it better! All we want is to make a contribution and earn our spot:thumbsu:

Looking forward to meet the rest of the team!

I think Ari has too much fire in that belly judging by his post count. ;)

is that how its judged, by post counts?

Nah mate, the whole thing is random. It's just two teams of 20 put into a simulator and the simulator "sims" the game and then chucks back a result.

Posting is emphasized in order to increase interest since the whole thing revolves around a simulated game. Stuff like team B&F's and a lot of sledging (within the rules of the site) are commonplace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team List so far:

1 Frankston Rover
2 Pie 4 Life
3 Fantastic Crows
4 Tuhob
5 eth-dog
6 The Reaper
7 CrowGirl74
8 Trigg
9 LSS
10 Kahuna
11 Jimmy_c8
12 Amos
13 Defier
14 KingRich
15 Sausageroll
16 Coin_Toss
17 Ljp86
18 Moo
19 ari18
20 Crows88

Team List so far:

1 Frankston Rover
2 Pie 4 Life
3 Fantastic Crows
4 Tuhob
5 eth-dog
6 The Reaper
7 CrowGirl74
8 Trigg
9 LSS
10 Kahuna
11 Jimmy_c8
12 Amos
13 Defier
14 KingRich
15 Sausageroll
16 Coin_Toss
17 Ljp86
18 Moo
19 ari18
20 Crows88

Hopefully with a squad of 20 we might get a few more posting in our next pre-season match. Didn't have too many there last time

Im fairly disappointed, not in the team but in my effort. only a few possies. Hopefuly when i get a chance in the centre i will lift my game!

Im fairly disappointed, not in the team but in my effort. only a few possies. Hopefuly when i get a chance in the centre i will lift my game!

thats alright mate, we were both first gamers, i only got more touches cos we had the ball in our forward line a fair bit, the future's bright and the sides only going to get better....just need to run the game out a bit!!
good effort guys..its only a little pre-season kick around anyways!

Disappointint to lose but it's just our first hit-out as a new team.

If you guys keep posting I'm sure you'll get an opportunity to get more of a run in the future.
There's a lot of players in our team that have been very quiet here. We need to lift our posting. The results will come

Disappointint to lose but it's just our first hit-out as a new team.

If you guys keep posting I'm sure you'll get an opportunity to get more of a run in the future.
There's a lot of players in our team that have been very quiet here. We need to lift our posting. The results will come

im still not sure as to why posting affects the match?

I have been a constant poster yet got 6 possesions!

If there are any more warm up matches i want a chance in the centre. Thats an if..

Posting doesn't affect the stats in the game but the more you post the more chance you'll have to play in a position where you'll get more stats.

The first team was chosen mostly on who posted well last season and new players weren't automatically put into top positions.

Keep posting and you're chance will come ari:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back