Roast Dumb s**t reporters say

Remove this Banner Ad

As we get closer to trade week, the bottom feeders of the AFL media increasingly sprout their rubbish rumour mongering as fact.

With so much crap it’s hard to keep track of what’s said from day to day so I’m starting this thread to catalogue their rubbish and when the dust settles we can assess their strike rate

This one might be right but I’m putting it here anyway mainly because it’s something the media have been running with for a while so it’ll be even funnier if it doesn’t happen

20f43f35ca6d48b7c8d17119fcc2f691.jpg

This one’s a couple of days old now but it’s a humdinger

The 27-year old knocked back offers to return to Victoria at the end of last season to re-sign with the Eagles.

However, Clark believes the Cats should “ask the question” of Gaff.

“The really interesting one for me, and I think this will really get some pace over the next couple of weeks, is Andrew Gaff,” he said on Triple M’s Dead Set Legends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen to the "out of bounds" podcast. Quartermain really has nfi of what is going on with Kelly. Said he should go to Freo and if he doesn't want to then Geelong should keep him. FFS he is the Sunday Times chief football writer.
Further his take on the Willie Rioli drug saga was infuriating. Pretty much written him off at 4 years with current result. Which may well be the case but his reasoning was so much heresay and factually incorrect, for a journalist I'd expect alot more. I personally can't see it above 2 years.
Duffield talked sense thankfully. Said why should Freo not sell the farm to get Kelly when he doesn't want to go there. Finally
some common sense! And from a Freo supporter.

Enjoy trade radio. Get to know some “gun” victorians who I’ve never heard of wanting to move to other vic clubs. Well that’s what it seemed like a few years back

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back