Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: dwayne ****head russel

Hams is to be pushed out of the plane on the way home after coming on as our sub in the final term "playing for his life".

I reckon I was watching from midway through the second and I don't think Melbourne ever got the margin under five goals. The kill shot was probably delivered sometime in the first quarter.

I am so sick of listening to this biased, unprofessional ****er call our games.
It wasn't the most inspiring performance from the Eagles today, but it's amazing how much more excited his voice became when Melbourne had control of the ball. It was a red and blue cheersquad in the box today. Frawley is just an idiot so I wouldn't expect anything more from him anyway.
I don't think we got one free today that wasn't questionable, or soft. Never heard a commentator that enjoys 50m penalties as much as he does too.
w***er.

So apparently Dean Cox's parents picked up the wrong child at the hospital because he is tall and they are short, what a flog

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsu:

Fire this ****wit :thumbsdown:

So apparently Dean Cox's parents picked up the wrong child at the hospital because he is tall and they are short, what a flog

Yes the fact Cox's uncle was the East Perth ruckman George Michalczyk couldn't have anything to do with where he got his height from could it Der-wayne?

That was quite humourous, come on! haha

They said after they were going to jokingly suggest something else [i.e dad might not be dad] but I think they thought better of it.

I gotta say, Dwayne Russell hit the low of lows in the Carl/Freo game. Many times said how great Chris Judd was when near the ball, so much so that in the third quarter he pickes the ball up (beautifully of course), and then Russell, cries, 'Judd picks up and kicks spectacularly...'.

Unfortunately, he said this almost simultaneously as he kicked the ball which I found interesting.

You guessed it-the ball fell ten metres short of it's target and dribbled out of bounds. Dwayne's continued speak? 'spectacularly in that he was putting it out in front of the player or making sure it went out of bounds...'

Atrocious amateurish calling. Get rid of him. I'm done with him now. Get Tom Harley more involved in the calling, he is excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught only a little bit of the game today.

I did, however, see a particularly frenetic passage of play, commentated by Dwayne as though someone had lit the tip of his penis on fire, which was quickly followed by the sound of slurping and "Yeah, brilliantly called, Dwayne.."

I almost destroyed the wall I was sitting against.

I caught only a little bit of the game today.

I did, however, see a particularly frenetic passage of play, commentated by Dwayne as though someone had lit the tip of his penis on fire, which was quickly followed by the sound of slurping and "Yeah, brilliantly called, Dwayne.."

I almost destroyed the wall I was sitting against.
Happens every game now.

I picture him just sitting there like 'of course it was a ****ing great call, I'm Dwayne ****ing Russel' every time.

I wish Billy Birmingham followed AFL.

The characters are no more in the cricket commentary boxes (or been done to death). Reckon he would have a lot to work with in the AFL boxes.

Some player had the ball kicked over his head but then Dwayno told us, "He feeds back to get the ball." I wish he'd exclaim, 'CHAOS BALL!!!' a bit more often too. It's so painful.

This guy just sums up why AFL commentary is so bloated and s**t. Annoying, unnecessary catch phrases, too many egos, too much explaination (we have eyes, so there is no need to explain every pass in detail) , pointless and irrelevant banter and stats ... Wish AFL would have commentary like the EPL, where there is none of the above.

[YOUTUBE]OI2_XnhMRn0[/YOUTUBE]

In a five-minute video I counted three "can get it an go" comments with another "Goes. And gets it!"

Well, maybe only one of the former. Positive he said it 100 times on Saturday

This guy just sums up why AFL commentary is so bloated and s**t. Annoying, unnecessary catch phrases, too many egos, too much explaination (we have eyes, so there is no need to explain every pass in detail) , pointless and irrelevant banter and stats ... Wish AFL would have commentary like the EPL, where there is none of the above.

Exactly. No one wants to admit it, but right now Australian Rules Football is the worst commentated major sport IN THE WORLD. By so far it is tragically not funny.

I now wish harm on Mr.Russell. Or a 30 year bout of laryngitis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back