Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts - Round 14 vs Port Adelaide - SCG Thurday Night Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last month or so theres no way is not leading turnovers, turnover that lead to goals

But its academic he is safe

I think Rampe is still ahead. Defensive turnovers are just more obvious. All turnovers cost us. How many times did we NOT get a goal because we turned it over inside 50 in the last half against Richmond ? Far more.

I think Rampe is still ahead. Defensive turnovers are just more obvious. All turnovers cost us. How many times did we NOT get a goal because we turned it over inside 50 in the last half against Richmond ? Far more.

I dont think so, but its subjective

rampe defends against a tall though which shaw cannot do

Shaw has beaten who this year?

You were pretty hard on jones, hard most weeks on Rampe but shaw seems to get a free pass its just odd, but each to their own mate

Lets just hope we win

Been totally Shaw ambivalent for the whole season. Said in the poll ages ago he should be in. Never called for his head.

Last game was pure s**t. Pure and utter crap.

He has lost me now.

He is very lucky and it is an indictment on our depth that there is no one to logically come in for him after we lost the other two up forward.

If we play like we did Friday

then i think we are in danger of dropping

Port at SCG (wo forwards and ruck)
Hawks at ANZ
Eagles at Subi
Cats in Geelong- makes a massive difference
Pies at SCG- they keep beating us
If we had have played like we did on Friday for the first half of the season we would have about three wins. The reason we don't is because no matter how out of form we are, Friday's second half is about as bad as it can get. We aren't going to play that bad in all of those matches.

You boys should win easy

We have been in terrible form and no escape in sight.

If we somehow snapback to our 2014 form for you guys i certainly wouldn't of seen it coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we had have played like we did on Friday for the first half of the season we would have about three wins. The reason we don't is because no matter how out of form we are, Friday's second half is about as bad as it can get. We aren't going to play that bad in all of those matches.

We all said the same about the first half against Freo too. Never will happen again.

Bulldogs game ditto.

We said it after the GF.

Dunno how many "responses on the paddock" we give them before we have to admit they are a bit dysfunctional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back