Remove this Banner Ad

I know sanitisers are hard to come by in this virus rich environment;
so I've reached into my personal stocks and willing to share with my Hawk friends, especially as we are playing you lot today.

Please use before touching someone else.

View attachment 844695
What do you mean 'maybe' I touched my genitals. Of course I did.

Round 8
WogBhLB.png

East Side Hawks 15.11 (101) defeated Fighting Furies 12.10 (82)

Hawks Notes

• Trivia #4 was a tough one. Itsmyshow replaced Karnezis_13 in Kicks, Handballs, Tackles and Frees Against, and replaced Loonerty in Frees For.
  • The club has release BRAB and ArdentEagle from their contracts.
  • The Hawks currently have the second most points for in the league. The bad news is we also have the second most points against.
  • It was a weird week, and the world has changed somewhat. Keep well, safe, distanced, and active.

1584932141817.png

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (D-)Died in the arse early on.Chipmunk (A-)Hoarded nuts in a lockdown role.
BRAB (C)A decent job done on The Half BackSnake_Baker (A)Plenty of drive from the backline.
jusjoshin (A++)Rotated to the midfield early and DOMINATED.Drunken Wookie (A++)Huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh!

Midfield
SM (B)Continues to head the kick count.Biggie (A+)Flat out dominated.
Agent93 (A-)With the game in the balance, attempted a ridiculous shot on goal and shanked it.Loonerty (A)Good form, goals and tackles.
por_please_ya (B-)Spent the day fighting Wacky TigerDrunkgoliath (C-)Must've been injured, fled to FP.

Forwards
Itsmyshow (B)20 touches on re-debutlarrikin (B-)Beat out his opponent with 2 goals 2.
Golumless (A-)Has become the linchpin in attack.TY24 (B+)First foray in full forward with five.
ArdentEagle (A-)Just stroked it with 18 handballs.Milera2Betts (C)Rotated back to allow DG some onfield respite.

Interchange
go you pups (A++)Rebounded well, then took over the ruck.jackenny (C-)Covered the lack of mist

1584932353431.png

This Week
Round 9 - Sun March 29, 2020
Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks @ The Golden Throne

giphy.gif

#OGSKWAH

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, I'm definitely pretending to do that :)

Wish I was god damn pretending, Its my damn birthday and I am stuck at home working with no potential drinking partners due to this lockdown!!! :mad:

Wish I was god damn pretending, Its my damn birthday and I am stuck at home working with no potential drinking partners due to this lockdown!!! :mad:
Videoconference dance party time?

Actually we're skipping on important step - have you gone out and panic bought the booze yet?

Itsmy350
Ladies and Gentlehawks, our newest old recruit arrives just in time to celebrate:

1585029952224.jpeg

Videoconference dance party time?

Actually we're skipping on important step - have you gone out and panic bought the booze yet?

Indeed, I have never had so much beer in my beer fridge, well, at least I did two days ago. I may be due for another panic shop in the coming days.

Hello Hawks,

Please take time out of your social isolating lives and fill out the Mid Season Survey:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back