Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy ABE! I'm sure JJ and D-Wook will make their mark in this fine crop of rookies joining up for season 29.
Jesus Christ you scared me mate, thought I had missed two rookies haha. How do you change a tags name like that?

Jesus Christ you scared me mate, thought I had missed two rookies haha. How do you change a tags name like that?
2 ways ABE - write down their user number and use the BB code, or just hit the edit button after you post and change what's inside the link.

2 ways ABE - write down their user number and use the BB code, or just hit the edit button after you post and change what's inside the link.
Oh it requires effort? Nah * that. Cheers though mate, I've wondered for a while.

Expecting big stoppenings from the CHB. Can't afford the general malaise coupled with fleeting moments of brilliance that Golumless provides.

Yes, I saw I got moved in to the spine after a long apprenticeship as a pocket player.

I'll probably draw the SFA Carey this week.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting big stoppenings from the CHB. Can't afford the general malaise coupled with fleeting moments of brilliance that Golumless provides.

Oh wow. This is a top 10 anime betrayal.

Round 2
. ESH Media Header.png

East Side Hawks 24.21 (165) defeated Roys FFC 15.19 (109)

Hawks Notes

• NaturalDisaster's 9 goal haul is the biggest for a Hawk since BRAB kicked 10 back in S25 Rd 11.
  • Hawks are currently a good bet in SuperQoach, there are 6 players averaging 80 or more.
  • One of those is jusjoshin who hulked out for 31 touches in his second game.
  • Biggie continues his dangerous ways and is again top 10 for frees against.

1581306238147.png

First Goal
1 : 4.46 {C} - JackNah_8 wins the tap decisively.
1 : 4.52 {rW} - Drunkgoliath does some crumbing and is away.
1 : 5.02 {rW} - Drunkgoliath scoops up the ball.
1 : 5.06 {lW} - He involves jusjoshin in the play.
1 : 5.09 {lW} - jusjoshin dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
1 : 5.12 {lW} - Boot to ball from jusjoshin under pressure.
1 : 5.16 {lW} - And he gets it.
Roys FFC : 1.0.6
East Side Hawks : 3.2.20

InformalMarvelousAracari-size_restricted.gif

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (D+)Floating around, looked dazed, confused.Drunken Wookie (B-)Slowish day on the half-back flank.
BRAB (D+)Swapped into the pocket after half time, where the real danger was.Snake_Baker (A)Was rigid down the spine. Didn't cop a Carey.
TY24 (C+)Rotated to middle late and churned out a few junk time touches.por_please_ya (C+)Slowish day on the half-back flank.

Midfield
Drunkgoliath (A)Getting used to the midfield gig. Handballs too much.Biggie (B+)Had an early shower. Game was over already.
Agent93 (A-)Let other rotate through the middle after the game was won.Loonerty (B+)Heavy on the tackle.
jusjoshin (A+)Hoovered possessions up like cocaine.SM (A-)Had 11 different run-ins with the umpires.

Forwards
Milera2Betts (A+)Always clunks them. Second in the league.larrikin (B)The radar was back on! Three goals one!
Golumless (A++)Played everywhere. Dominated everywhere. 4 goals, 23 touches.NaturalDisaster (A++)Massive 9 goals from 16 kicks.
ArdentEagle (B)Got his 15 touches again, and 7 marks this time.go you pups (D)Three straight misses, before swapping into the ruck.

Interchange
Le Grille (D+)Gave misty a quick breather.jackenny (C-)Replaced BRAB at fullback.

giphy.gif

This Week
Round 3 - Sun Feb 16, 2020
East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

1581306555900.png

#OGSKWAH

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back