Easton Wood was a lot better than Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

No he was also much better at defending and being a defender.
pigs-arse-award-jpg.398945

Careful guys. There seems to be a lot of body shaming happening in this thread. Would hate for pretend SJW’s like Jazny to come in here and derail it.

not as good as thurlow and mackie

A classic bf thread.
Leigh Mathews,Wayne Carey and SOS,all legendary players for their respective clubs rate him as one of the best defenders of all time yet he is nothing to verandah guts bf posters?

A Tiger life member.

I hope he comes back to the club one day in some capacity.

I’ve just realised that Robbie Tarrant is better than both of them 👍

A classic bf thread.
Leigh Mathews,Wayne Carey and SOS,all legendary players for their respective clubs rate him as one of the best defenders of all time yet he is nothing to verandah guts bf posters?

A Tiger life member.

How long did he play for Richmond when they were utter s**t.
How long did he play for them when they were winning finals.

A classic bf thread.

A Tiger life member.

One of life's mysteries. Maybe they spent time at his sauna?

Have a think about your other defenders like Houli and Vlastuin. I never saw either of them cough up 6 or 7 goals in a match through utter inability to contest. Rance regularly opened the gates against Collingwood, literally cost you a 4peat.

Rance isn't Richmond's best defender ever. He's not even the best in the current dynasty. He walked away from the game and you got better.

He was a lovely elegant skilled player, but he was not a defender's a-hole.

He played on 3 or 4 players at once/guarded space because he read the ball off the boot better than all the other players and was able to get to more contests and spoil the ball.
Turn it up, he took 4 forwards at once? You're on drugs.

"Loose man in defence" has been a position for ever you mental midget.

Just a handsomer version of Nick Maxwell, but a worse leader of men: Rance only ever led one guy at a time, and it was by accident.

Have a think about your other defenders like Houli and Vlastuin. I never saw either of them cough up 6 or 7 goals in a match through utter inability to contest. Rance regularly opened the gates against Collingwood, literally cost you a 4peat.

Rance isn't Richmond's best defender ever. He's not even the best in the current dynasty. He walked away from the game and you got better.

Just a handsomer version of Nick Maxwell, but a worse leader of men: Rance only ever led one guy at a time, and it was by accident.
A lot of oppo supporters hate him because they are attracted to him .

There were times he took on 4 blokes at once. But they weren't on the footy field.

A lot of oppo supporters hate him because they are attracted to him .
Ah, that would explain the numerous Jack Watts posts made by Richmond flogs over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance only ever led one guy at a time, and it was by accident.
He led that gay dude to the fashion shops. You know, the one who had those orgies at Grandma Rance’s house.

A classic bf thread.

A Tiger life member.

Much better coach than he was a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back