Recommitted Ed Langdon [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

691548_thumb.png

;)

If Langdon is destined to leave. Could do worse than Witts.

My Brother-In-Law is Ed Langdon. Or called Ed Langdon anyway. So its probably him. He's American and recently moved to Hobart. He works in PR for not-for-profit organisations. He's pretty tall so could be a potential KPP, but coming to AFL a bit late in that he's 44 years old. He also doesn't have very good judgement because he has decided to go for North. He is bald, so may have GAJ skills. I think Essendon should give up pick one for him.

He's the new Mason Cox, let's bring him in

From his overall output so far, a second round pick might seem like overs but I guarantee the club that does it won't regret it a few years down the track. Very good with ball in hand, can burn people off with pace.

I think Freo should target his brother. We need a mid-sized rebounding defender.
Dont see ed coming to melbourne and then his brother going across the country to WA, dare say tom/family being in melbourne is part of why hed want to come

Is Tom definite best 22? I know he's been injured but who does he replace?
Wouldn't say definite. Doesn't help that hes been injured for a while, we'd have a better idea if he wasn't. Personally id like him in the 22; some collingwood fans disagree strongly

We have relatively poor medium sized running defenders.
Hes a melbourne boy, hasn't shown interest in leaving from what i know, and don't see why he would. If he wanted a move, another melbourne club would take him 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admit I don't watch Fremantle religiously.

I commented because I seriously want to know who he is? KPP? Mid? Forward? Back? Inside? Outside? Vic orginated? WA born? Where'd he go in the draft? Good skills?

You know basic stuff, though you acting like a petulant child was amusing.
Seriously, is this what's going on in Perth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back