EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KP coach locked in I hear Turbo?
EK ramifications?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes apparently a previous EK coach was interested in the position. I’m told a lot of ex players are returning plus they have landed some handy recruits including 1 who will win the league medal by the length of the Flemington straight. But it’s all rumours at this stage. Anyone that has the balls to take on the challenge deserves some credit as well.

Yes apparently a previous EK coach was interested in the position. I’m told a lot of ex players are returning plus they have landed some handy recruits including 1 who will win the league medal by the length of the Flemington straight. But it’s all rumours at this stage. Anyone that has the balls to take on the challenge deserves some credit as well.

100%. Good luck to him. You’d think he’ll attract fringe players from nearby making them competitive.
Hopefully not ex players who are past it. They’ve been down that road.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just read this on the northern saints FB page it seems there is some unhappy people at NS club land

"
The NSFC Board and committee of management, together with all its members, would like to take this opportunity to thank both Paul Dunn and James Saunders for all their work throughout the 2018 season. We understand that the Club has made the decision to part ways, but we absolutely wish both gentlemen all the very best in their future coaching endeavours.

President
Geoff English"

I just read this on the northern saints FB page it seems there is some unhappy people at NS club land

"
The NSFC Board and committee of management, together with all its members, would like to take this opportunity to thank both Paul Dunn and James Saunders for all their work throughout the 2018 season. We understand that the Club has made the decision to part ways, but we absolutely wish both gentlemen all the very best in their future coaching endeavours.

President
Geoff English"

The people negatively commenting were Paul Dunn's friends, not Northern Saints people. The club made the right decision.

Hopefully the players get the coach they want and Northern can move forward and not spend another season in div 3.

Felicity tells me Paul Dunn is close to signing at another club as a senior assistant. Regardless of what went on, you get the impression the guy has the right credentials to be a senior coach somewhere.

well a lot of people not happy with the decision but the club must come first good luck to them I think its not a good look for them personally but I am not connected to the club

The general consensus is that it was the correct decision. It was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well that might be the case but it still looks bad for any prospective coach who does any home work on the club but as I said the club comes first good luck to NS

It’s does appear the NS are run or manipulated by certain players. Coaches are not supposed to be popular at times. The good coaches make a stance and stay strong for their beliefs. Once players start dictating your doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back