Game Day Elimination Final Bullgods v Essington - The Discombomber-ulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been dead lucky.

- Their kicking for goal has been terrible

- Very lucky free to Weightman (yes, it was probably there but it was still lucky)

- Libba should’ve been done for 50m in the last minute

Draper dominating Young is utterly predictable and all on Beveridge and his stupid tactics.

Daniel, B.Smith, Weightman, Bont all been good.

Chris Johnson’s son plays for Essendon? That explains his disgraceful commentary. Even worse that channel 7 thought it would be a good idea to put him on.

We've been absolutely destroyed at the coalface. Social distancing Parish. Draper predictably monstering us and giving them first look at the ball. Ridiculous skill errors by us, particularly the continual fumbling. I know it's damp, but have we forgotten how to football? Glad we upped our pressure in the first part of the second, but wow, we really need a lift in effort and application to stay in this game.

2nd to every ground ball after a contest , we’re barely travelling.

Bont dropping deep as an extra in the backs isn’t what he was put on this green earth for…

Dunkley has been invisible since his return. I would have farther rather had Garcia out there , kid was stiff.

Roarke Smith understands desperation.

I think we’ll find a way to win but it’s brutal watching

Feeling the same I did at half time during the Richmond game. Scoreboard flattering and bombers should be 3 goals up. Getting smoked on the outside, we look a man down. Lack of forward line. The signs are concerning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better quarter from Naughton.

young and Gardner just have absolutely no game awareness.

hope Bevo gives Dunkley, Treloar and Daniel. Dunkley in particular, worst on ground currently by some margin.

I love Cody weightman and Hannan was playing well before his injury

Is it just me or does Treloar look like he doesn't even want to be there? Just spectating and refusing to put his head over the footy.

Same with Dunkley. Looks scared of contact. The rare time he does get the footy he can't get it on his foot quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back