Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

2 fremantle blokes on the left hand side of the square and no one on the right hand side, no wonder once they won the tap there was a paddock to run into, should have had blokes everywhere clogging up space.
Agree there. We made about six basic errors in our set up for that bounce.

2 fremantle blokes on the left hand side of the square and no one on the right hand side, no wonder once they won the tap there was a paddock to run into, should have had blokes everywhere clogging up space.
It isn't hard, is it?

Im not gonna watch the game Saturday. Not gonna listen to it on the radio either. Not even gonna check the scores on my phone.

Gonna prune the roses. #ECO
4.35 start. Just when I get home from work, a few beers and the Mighty Tiges...

...and a book or a movie on standby!

It isn't hard, is it?

apparently it is, the gold coast game, the collingwood game when we s**t the bed and now this one.

I'm sure there are others I have selectively tried to forget as well

This is the final bounce set up. Look at Rioli all alone on the wing(he's a kid ,but in u9 the kids are told how to set up)
View attachment 370635

Centre square match-ups:
Nankervis - Sandilands
Cotchin - Blakely
Grigg - Fyfe
Dusty - Neale

This is a perfect summation of the last 20s

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=afl;id=51;url=http://oneeyed-richmond.com/

That image will legit haunt me for days. This is up there with carlton and norf elimination final losses. Knowing us and how the boys are we will crumble from this loss crash out of the 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the microwave ovens are going to get a workout.
That's what other clubs are going to call us if we keep melting after losses ... "The Microwaves" or "The Chickenshits".

That's what other clubs are going to call us if we keep melting after losses ... "The Microwaves" or "The Chickenshits".

That is the thing. I am not melting, I am accepting that this is what we are. That is #eco

I accept you are the polar opposite and respect that :thumbsu:

Not me, Helen.
Just the soft utensil #eco's that give up when the going gets tough...

Those elimination finals after being in front... its the cocktease games that kill us the most. this club is just one giant cocktease

Richmond is why i can never feel bad about supporting successful teams in other sports

Yesterdays loss didn't hit me that hard at all really. After the 3rd quarter effort, we didn't deserve to win anyway. Don't get me wrong I would ave been ecstatic if we did pull it off, but us losing like that just numbed me a bit.

LOL, it was the Richmond way.

Anyway I will be #ECO until Dimma is gone where I can then #ECI with some hope for the future.

Looking forward to flying over to Sydney on Friday night. Cruise with tugga up the Parramatta River, past the GWS campus at Birkenhead Point, to Spotless on Saturday.

We'll take in the sights. Have a couple of Reschs. Wax lyrical about Sydney property prices. Quote Midnight Oil lyrics as we pass Goat Island. And perhaps watch some footy.

Then return train via Lidcombe to Central. Some dodgy Chinese in Chinatown, then travel home to our respective states/country to do it all again at Dreamtime the next week.

Haere Ra

Back