Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to flying over to Sydney on Friday night. Cruise with tugga up the Parramatta River, past the GWS campus at Birkenhead Point, to Spotless on Saturday.

We'll take in the sights. Have a couple of Reschs. Wax lyrical about Sydney property prices. Quote Midnight Oil lyrics as we pass Goat Island. And perhaps watch some footy.

Then return train via Lidcombe to Central. Some dodgy Chinese in Chinatown, then travel home to our respective states/country to do it all again at Dreamtime the next week.

Haere Ra

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That is the thing. I am not melting, I am accepting that this is what we are. That is #eco

I accept you are the polar opposite and respect that :thumbsu:
Agree, seriously expected only a little bit this season. Always hope for the very best, but realistically thought we would see a coach getting desperate as the season wears on. Hope he has some rabbits in his hat!

On the bright side.
Our two first round picks have suddenly gone from, say, 12 and 16 to 7 and 12.

Hey _Wang_ checkout the brightsider.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

4 picks in the top 15 we will be able to draft 3 outside flankers and a speculative tall forward that most though would go late second round :p
You forgot the Richmond mandatory 168cm player each draft - or is that the key forward you were talking about.

That is the thing. I am not melting, I am accepting that this is what we are. That is #eco

I accept you are the polar opposite and respect that :thumbsu:
You are the sensei of #ECO

True story: my super coach team is called ECO

But the irony is, I'm actually #ECI my super coach team. Not sure if that's in the spirit of the #ECO movement.

Looking forward to flying over to Sydney on Friday night. Cruise with tugga up the Parramatta River, past the GWS campus at Birkenhead Point, to Spotless on Saturday.

We'll take in the sights. Have a couple of Reschs. Wax lyrical about Sydney property prices. Quote Midnight Oil lyrics as we pass Goat Island. And perhaps watch some footy.

Then return train via Lidcombe to Central. Some dodgy Chinese in Chinatown, then travel home to our respective states/country to do it all again at Dreamtime the next week.

Haere Ra
Ah Resch's. Probably the most underrated beer in the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain Blood enters the destination centre, he see's a smallish que to his left and heads there. After a patient 10 minute wait, he approaches the desk, cooly and calmly. He buries his hands deeply in his pockets so no one can see his hands shake. He notices the name badge on the clerk. It's a weird name, the type you don't forget. The deep wrinkled features also catch his eye from underneath what some would say was a heavy cloak. He clears his throat and begins to speak -
"Hello Captain Blood, we've been expecting you". This takes Captain Blood by surprise as it meant to be unknown that he was here, that he came alone to the planet #eco.
"How do you know who i am?"
"We know who you are. We see the future, the past and the present. #eco is everywhere".
"I shouldn't be here".
"But you are, i sense in you #eco. I know you can feel it. Let it flow through you. Feeeeeeeeeeel the #eco."
"But the umpiring against the dogs, the decision against Jack, that last 20 se...."
"shhhhhhhh, why should you care? What has your #eci done for you? #eci is your weakness, with #eco you are strong. NOTHING CAN HURT YOU WHEN YOU OBTAIN #ECO".
"No, no, NOOOOOOOO. I. Must. Resist. #ECO.........."

To be continued.......

b7b2fe3cb99c3a3fbda33aa886e007a4.jpeg

Last edited:
Captain Blood enters the destination centre, he see's a smallish que to his left and heads there. After a patient 10 minute wait, he approaches the desk, cooly and calmly. He buries his hands deeply in his pockets so no one can see his hands shake. He notices the name badge on the clerk. It's a weird name, the type you don't forget. The deep wrinkled features also catch his eye from underneath what some would say was a heavy cloak. He clears his throat and begins to speak -
"Hello Captain Blood, we've been expecting you". This takes Captain Blood by surprise as it meant to be unknown that he was here, that he came alone to the planet #eco.
"We know who you are. We see the future, the past and the present. #eco is everywhere".
"I shouldn't be here".
"But you are, i sense in you #eco. I know you can feel it. Let it flow through you. Feeeeeeeeeeel the #eco."
"But the umpiring against the dogs, the decision against Jack, that last 20 se...."
"shhhhhhhh, why should you care? What has your #eci done for you? #eci is your weakness, with #eco you are strong. NOTHING CAN HURT YOU WHEN YOU OBTAIN #ECO".

To be continued.......

:D:eek::cool:

You are the sensei of #ECO

True story: my super coach team is called ECO

But the irony is, I'm actually #ECI my super coach team. Not sure if that's in the spirit of the #ECO movement.
I believe in you Hans.. Strive for the void

You can't be #eco at 5-3, I'm afraid.

To all of you who claim to be #eco in 2017 I call bulldust!
Please see yourself out Shepp you can never understand the forces in play here.

"I shouldn't be here".

To be continued.......

b7b2fe3cb99c3a3fbda33aa886e007a4.jpeg

As he turned to walk away, he heard the wind whisper to him:

"ecooooooo........ecooooo"

He now understood what he had to do.

Don't tell us how to live our lives campaigner.

One bad season, you better look into merging again

Back