Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way to describe what its like to be s Richmond supporter is this.

Imagine you are out eating at an Indian restaurant. You order a Vindsloo. You like the spice and the heat is the only thing you feel since your wife left you. The curry comes and you wait nervously as the waiter puts it down. A small whiff of the curry enters your nostrils and burns slightly. This is what you have been waiting for.

You take your first bite. Oh god this is amazing. Angels sing and birds chirp. This curry so amazing you put off your impending murder-suicide plot against your ex wife for another week.

Fast forward to the next day and you're sitting at work with slight nausea. You go to the toilet and it comes. The brown fiery rain is flowing out. Suddenly you curse all the known gods for putting this devil spawn inside you.

After a long period of time and lots of praying you decided to go back to your desk. But as you stand the ring of fire hits. It feels like thr devil and you have gone greek. It huts so much you have to walk funny. As you walk back to your desk that dumbass coworker makes some comment about cowboys and/or prison. You silently add him to your list. You sit back at your desk after walking infront of everyone as though you dropped the soap in prison. You are the butt if every joke. You start to question why you had that hot curry and why you bragged about it other people.

You lot dont know s**t about being eco

Youre all prentenders

Want hardcore eco, look at dees supporters

They dont know who their players are (except gawn coz of the beard)

They still think L Ron Roosey is their coach

Most of them booked their mid year holidays not even realizing it coincides with the footy season

Most are only a member because their dad signed them up for mcc when they were born

Thats true eco

Imagine you are out eating at an Indian restaurant. You order a Vindsloo. You like the spice and the heat is the only thing you feel since your wife left you. The curry comes and you wait nervously as the waiter puts it down. A small whiff of the curry enters your nostrils and burns slightly. This is what you have been waiting for.

You take your first bite. Oh god this is amazing. Angels sing and birds chirp. This curry so amazing you put off your impending murder-suicide plot against your ex wife for another week.

Fast forward to the next day and you're sitting at work with slight nausea. You go to the toilet and it comes. The brown fiery rain is flowing out. Suddenly you curse all the known gods for putting this devil spawn inside you.

After a long period of time and lots of praying you decided to go back to your desk. But as you stand the ring of fire hits. It feels like thr devil and you have gone greek. It huts so much you have to walk funny. As you walk back to your desk that dumbass coworker makes some comment about cowboys and/or prison. You silently add him to your list. You sit back at your desk after walking infront of everyone as though you dropped the soap in prison. You are the butt if every joke. You start to question why you had that hot curry and why you bragged about it other people.

:eek::D

With #eco, your story would include soothing wet wipes. Just saying.

Looks are deceiving m8:p Speak too early and you'll get bitten on the bum.:'(

_Wang_ i really dont think people get what being #eco involves

First they were angry, the exact opposite to #eco

Now pumped is running around biting bums like its a Kings Cross bath house

True, people don't quite get eco but I have it figured out now. Eco is being at the essendon game, and not caring enough to stay for the song once the game finishes. Eco is being so disinterested in the game that you are playing on your phone for half of the north Melbourne game, and not caring to talk about it when friends are talking about footy.

This club has truly killed footy for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, people don't quite get eco but I have it figured out now. Eco is being at the essendon game, and not caring enough to stay for the song once the game finishes. Eco is being so disinterested in the game that you are playing on your phone for half of the north Melbourne game, and not caring to talk about it when friends are talking about footy.

Take a break from it then, I did for a few years now I have passion again. Sounds like it's time to do something else dude.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No s**t you were sad after the tigs won

_Wang_ i really dont think people get what being #eco involves

First they were angry, the exact opposite to #eco

Now pumped is running around biting bums like its a Kings Cross bath house

If you are #eco it's not like you are death riding the side but more you are not attached to the result.

I have been happy but not overly with our wins and not weekend ruining when we lose like the Giants game. Its more balanced unlike the 35 years previous

If you are #eco it's not like you are death riding the side but more you are not attached to the result.

I have been happy but not overly with our wins and not weekend ruining when we lose like the Giants game. Its more balanced unlike the 35 years previous

but are you biting arses???

Then why do you bother turning up here each day?

This club winning games and being top four after eleven rounds has truly killed footy for me.
Sorry but this is what I get from your post and posting history.
Truly believe that you need to find another club or even another sport to follow.
Good luck. :thumbsu:

No it hasn't, stop blaming others for your own miserable attitude.

Your doom and gloom perspective has killed footy for you.

you really hate me dont you
Not even close to hating anyone. Don't know anything about you and you may well be a decent person.
Dislike your constant "misery guts" persona? Yes indeed.
I simply cannot understand why anyone wouldn't enjoy beating Essendon in front of 85,000+ and enjoy having a good win against a team that have had the wood on us.
We have genuine stars, exciting young talent and are playing an entertaining and fully committed brand of football.
Of course this does not remotely guarantee success this season, or any other season but...

Sorry but this is what I get from your post and posting history.
Truly believe that you need to find another club or even another sport to follow.
Good luck. :thumbsu:
No it hasn't, stop blaming others for your own miserable attitude.

Your doom and gloom perspective has killed footy for you.

He is entitled to his opinion lads whether it is right or wrong. We are anonymous humans on an internet forum.
Live and let live I say !!

Back