Fantasy Empire - 2016 RFA Bidding Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shupe - Deadline is next wednesday 8pm to get back to me

Which of the following players do you want to CUT completely, or re-offer a 3-5 yr contract to?

Tuck, Justin FA DE
Stacy, Zac NYJ RB
Manning, Peyton DEN QB
Jones, Christian CHI LB
Jones, Chris DAL PN
House, Davon JAC CB
Helu, Roy OAK RB
Byrd, Jairus NOS S
Bryant, Armonty CLE LB
Boyd, Josh GBP DE
Banks, Johnthan TBB CB
I'll let them all go please @gg

You're a smart cap guy....unlike BpG :p
Yeah. If we could offer < 3 year contracts I'd have re-signed a couple, but can't justify signing any of those scrubs for 3 years.

Yeah. If we could offer < 3 year contracts I'd have re-signed a couple, but can't justify signing any of those scrubs for 3 years.
You're a smart savvy front office guy....unlike BpG ;)

Btw, trade offer sent to you. By all means, renegotiate if you're not happy with that. Don't be angry with me :( just making proposals

More pertinent...how many times have you gotten yourself under the cap after being 16m over?
Record aside...i am the king of cap space in this league ;)

I am 26 over at present, likely to be 36 over before cuts / IR / trades. I have still won more times than you, despite your tight arse salary management and rokie / draft pick hoarding.

But hey, keep paying out on me, like a broken clock you will eventually be right...

I am 26 over at present, likely to be 36 over before cuts / IR / trades. I have still won more times than you, despite your tight arse salary management and rokie / draft pick hoarding.

But hey, keep paying out on me, like a broken clock you will eventually be right...

It's not a game of dollars, but wins. For sure. And you have me beat there.

But I worry about your cap situation. You could've cut a number of RFAs, just bit the bullet a bit on some of them, and been in a healthier cap situation. But instead you ADDED contract years to them, and others you MATCHED bids on, added dollars and contract years. Just looks really really hard now for you to get under. But....get under you WILL, because you have to.

Dixie Flatline - Deadline is next wednesday 8pm to get back to me

Which of the following players do you want to CUT completely, or re-offer a 3-5 yr contract to?

Thompson, Chris WAS RB cut
Pinion, Bradley SFO PN cut
Lewis, Keenan NOS CB cut
Floyd, Malcom SDC WR cut
Elam, Matt BAL S cut
Donnell, Larry NYG TE cut
Davis, Demario NYJ LB cut

Which of the following players do you wish to MATCH or PASS on. Match = you offer them a 3-5 yr contract and add bidding dollars on top of their existing salary. PASS = the winning bidder gets them, and offers a 3-5 yr contract and adding bidding dollars to their contract.

Long, Chris FA DE - Bucking Beads 50k match - 3 years
Coleman, Kurt CAR S - GG 600k match - 3 years

As per my comments above.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back