Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that the club could just book a function room to watch a replay of all of the finals and it would be packed out.

I'd pay to be a part of it.

I really enjoyed watching vision of the grand final with a large audience in the room tonight, the collective emotion was great to be a part of (again!).

One of the best parts of the GWS trip was watching the replay in the Novotel Hotel bar with about 1000 other bulldog supporters.

I reckon that the club could just book a function room to watch a replay of all of the finals and it would be packed out.

I'd pay to be a part of it.

I really enjoyed watching vision of the grand final with a large audience in the room tonight, the collective emotion was great to be a part of (again!).
Fantastic idea. Could be a solid revenue raiser for the club, and there's no doubt we'd all love it.

Great evening.

Bevo spoke brilliantly.

Loved Dalrymple being acknowledged.

Atmosphere awesome, especially the loud roars for Moz's tackle followed by Toyd's goal, Picko's 2nd goal and another rendition of the team song on the final siren.

Managed to obtain 15 premiership player signatures on my grand final jumper :) Missed out on Bont's and JJ's autographs as the queue was insanely long. Hope to get some more Saturday morning. Biggest problem will be Hamling's autograph, any ideas??

Burrito was also good.

May this off season never end.

Great evening.

Bevo spoke brilliantly.

Loved Dalrymple being acknowledged.

Atmosphere awesome, especially the loud roars for Moz's tackle followed by Toyd's goal, Picko's 2nd goal and another rendition of the team song on the final siren.

Managed to obtain 15 premiership player signatures on my grand final jumper :) Missed out on Bont's and JJ's autographs as the queue was insanely long. Hope to get some more Saturday morning. Biggest problem will be Hamling's autograph, any ideas??

Burrito was also good.

May this off season never end.
Maybe Freo have a family day before the season over here? That was the the only idea I had for that dilemma

One of the best parts of the GWS trip was watching the replay in the Novotel Hotel bar with about 1000 other bulldog supporters.

I was there as well , what a great night that was.
The highlight the legendary Crofty getting massive cheers as he went in and out of toilets !

Ok, if anyone wants to say hi tonight, i am waaring a burgundy t-shirt that says Westside on it and my doggies cap
Looking forward to it
Gonna be a great vibe

Couldn't find you grassy , next time how about you put a Bulleye on your forehead , might make it easier ?

Amazing what a premiership can do ! I have been to a few of these now and they are largely dull affairs.
I only used to go to run my very astute eye over the new boys close up , and then make my mind up if they will be any good :huh:
But last night was fantastic. A lot of love in that room . I'm in awe of the coach.
PS , not a fan of the icy poles !

Couldn't find you grassy , next time how about you put a Bulleye on your forehead , might make it easier ?

Amazing what a premiership can do ! I have been to a few of these now and they are largely dull affairs.
I only used to go to run my very astute eye over the new boys close up , and then make my mind up if they will be any good :huh:
But last night was fantastic. A lot of love in that room . I'm in awe of the coach.

Pretty sure it was Street's Cornettos in past years :)

I was there as well , what a great night that was.
The highlight the legendary Crofty getting massive cheers as he went in and out of toilets !

Yes, that was very funny. It was also good to see Captain Groenewegen there as well.

Had a great time at the Social Club party and meeting a few people. I am now broke again after spending more at the merchandise stand (am sure I'm not alone!)

In procuring said merchandise I managed to drop and lose my iPhone earphones. If anyone happened to pick them up can you please DM me, I would be most appreciative.

Yes, that was very funny. It was also good to see Captain Groenewegen there as well.

How was that permanent smile on Captain " we are going down " Gronner .
Funny bloke and seemed very thirsty on the night !
It was a night I will never forget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was that permanent smile on Captain " we are going down " Gronner .
Funny bloke and seemed very thirsty on the night !
It was a night I will never forget.

My mate and I have a photo of us with The Captain.
He was very happy with the no.14 that night.
As good as the GF was, the Prelim with 10,000 hardcore fans will live with me till the day I die.

No mate, the target on the forehead would be for your old mate MD!

It was rather hectic in there - I ran into Draft Pick completely randomly in the the line to get in but neither of us knew we were both on BF until neatly the end!

It was difficult to get autographs this year - that was to be expected, didn't help that I didn't actually realise the players were already out in the field until they were just about cutting the first lot off

Luckily I got Tory (my son's fave) and Mr September Liam Picken - Clay seemed happier this year (scary cat)

I asked Dahl why he didn't have a run in Vietnam with Libba and he he said he's not that stupid....was laughing

It was great fun, but couldn't believe people were complaining about it being busy. Was better when we were s**t as you had better access to the players.....

My two highlights of the night though were the roar when Morris brought down Buddy and breaking a drought of my own and finally meeting the great man Chris Grant after all these years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back