Toast English Class is in. Welcome to the Dogs Tim English Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Get the impression Tim is pretty sensible and loyal, and as long as our offer is good (not necessarily better than every suitor) he’ll stay.

Has been great to watch him develop. Worried a few years back he’d never be able to stand up to bigger ruckmen but he’s come a very long way.

Maybe the problem is his name?

We saw Harris become Lake, and transform immediately... maybe English should deed poll to Australian. And maybe a more ferocious first name too...

Barry Australian?

Banjo Australian?

Bloke Australian?

Gazza/Dazza?

Max Rockatansky?

Bad Boy Bubby?

Maybe the problem is his name?

We saw Harris become Lake, and transform immediately... maybe English should deed poll to Australian. And maybe a more ferocious first name too...

Barry Australian?

Banjo Australian?

Bloke Australian?

Gazza/Dazza?

Max Rockatansky?

Bad Boy Bubby?
How about Anzac Australian?

And as the tar hardens , whisper in his ear “we need you to be like the hard tar, the hard tar , and less of the graceful swan” And then his face goes red , and he bulges his muscles , and the tar cracks and breaks over the car park. And he emerges, renewed, and says in a Terminator voice “Now … I .. AM …. TAR!”

Yes that would work .

And as the tar hardens , whisper in his ear “we need you to be like the hard tar, the hard tar , and less of the graceful swan” And then his face goes red , and he bulges his muscles , and the tar cracks and breaks over the car park. And he emerges, renewed, and says in a Terminator voice “Now … I .. AM …. TAR!”

Yes that would work .

Gives me more "I am Groot..." vibes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back