Podcast Ep. 5.34 - Farewell Subi

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
How good was Walsh last night and how much better is it that we have a first rounder in his draft

How good was Walsh last night and how much better is it that we have a first rounder in his draft

Will go top 2 next year fo' sho'

Are we being hamstrung at selection due to the fact we don't have a "correct" position available for our older gun players. Eg) no room for Trengove down back & no room for Boak in the middle.

Why are we not performing at the level we are capable of?
Is it selections?
Is it structure?
Is it confidence?
Is it the quality of the players?
Is it culture?
Is it a combination of these?

Because I actually think we have the list to be able to win the damn premiership but we can't beat anybody who will also make finals this year. WHY Damn it? WHY?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prediction: If we debut Atley, we will win. Time to add a new piece to the chess board.

Prediction: if we debut Atley, we will lose, but he will play really well and then get dropped.

Prediction: if we debut Atley, we will lose, but he will play really well and then get dropped.

I'm really hoping Atley gets his debut this week and plays well enough to hold his spot for the rest of the year.

Can someone please try and predict the side that will run out on Sunday and the positional changes our coaches are aiming for coz I have NFI?

Playing Howard, the forward in a forward line...thats bloody revolutionary!!!!

It will never work at Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back