Preview R23, 2022 – Showdown LII (Robbie Gray Farewell)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to Robbie Gray, absolute superstar. Came back from a knee and cancer and still up there with the best when he was on.

One of my favourite players to watch, natural footballer which are more and more scarce in today's game.

What our players have said prior to the match will have absolutely no bearing on the result whatsoever. This idea that because we’ve talked smack means we are going to lose is just stupid. It won’t suddenly turn the crows into a good team. Far out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
oh sweet summer child

I thought Nicks was a bit of a crybaby sook saying we’ve crossed the line.

I like the players just saying it how it is. More honesty in this world is a good thing pointing out entitlement.

Our club cracked the sooks over a sticker. It's completely hypocritical to call a club arrogant and entitled with donuts and Kock around.

Keen for the kids to see a decent crowd tonight, keen to listen to the crowd banter, keen to see Robbie do some tricks, keen to see watch the Ken jibes from the crowd, assume we might win but that feels like the least of the excitement. Bass is right, it’s a nothing game in the context of ‘chasing greatness’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What our players have said prior to the match will have absolutely no bearing on the result whatsoever. This idea that because we’ve talked smack means we are going to lose is just stupid. It won’t suddenly turn the crows into a good team. Far out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not so sure about that. Quiet often the difference between teams on a given day is their attitude and psychology in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back