Preview R23, 2022 – Showdown LII (Robbie Gray Farewell)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self entitled and arrogant, when have I thought those adjectives about a football team....10 minutes into last year's Preliminary Final against the Western Bulldogs.
And following the prelim whenever anyone asked what they could have done to prepare better or perform like the game mattered

its funny that Ollie uses the very words most port supporters feel that their own team in guilty of. There is no better example of Ken and his merry bunch of brown nosers who have deflected any criticism of themselves and have down this for the better part of 10 years. Ollie can see the faults of the mob down the road but not those standing next to him. Its comical

Those of you hoping we get flogged by the crows should be ******* ashamed of yourselves. Call yourself a port supporter? Nah, mate. You’re a traitor.
im not ashamed because i can see exactly how corrupt our club is, Its just a shane its the supporters who have to give the club a kick up the backside because they cant see the truth that slaps them in the face.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder that we were >3 goals up halfway through the final term in round 3, and let them kick the last 4 goals to win, with important set shots missed inexplicably and a tank from Lachlan Murphy.
We also played Sam Mayes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

port should win for a lot of reasons, if they win non of them have anything to do with ken hinkley. I can see the media on monday dressing Ken up as a mastermind resurecting the season from a certain bottom 4 finish, thats the logic they are using now? Also we had injuries like no other team has? its just complete propaganda, Sack Ken

You just know it's going to backfire

Kenny is driving this absolutely no doubt

But doesn't have the kahunas to say it himself

Will hide behind the players in the aftermath

What a snake

Yes, it is definitely an orchestrated thing and at the very least Hinkley must have rubber stamped it. Earlier in the week it was an Assistant Coach in Chad Cornes stirring the pot now it is two members of the leadership group in Wines and Jonas. I am not sure it achieves much other than to fire the opposition up and give them more incentive.

I do not have much time for trash talk myself as I would prefer we did our talking on the scoreboard. If you are going to tell the world how much you enjoy beating the opposition do it after you have beaten them, it is so much sweeter.

Reading through the comments thus far it appears that the majority of our supporters wish that players would stfu and get on with winning a game of footy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back