finrod

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I just hired and watched Epic Movie on DVD. Was looking at IMDB and its ranked as the 54th worst movie of all time or something. I actually didn't think it was that bad. Better than Scary Movie I thought. Sure, there were a couple of lame jokes (like the black girl spewing), but that's to be expected. I particularly liked the "Snakes on a Plane" spoof, the Paris Hilton take-off, and the red-headed girl. The best bits though were the rap sequences (Mr Thomas and Pirates of the Carribean). I think it helps if you have seen the lion the witch and the wardrobe beforehand, because you get to realise how lame some of that movie is. Anyhow, I don't think Epic Movie deserves to be in the worst movies of all time. I would give it about a 7/10.

I gave up about 25 minutes into it.
Just thankful someone gave me a copy of it, so i didn't have to waste money on that garbage.

it is pure garbage, im surprised it isnt higher in that worst list.
I usually love all comedies, but that was just awful

complete and utter crap!

I saw it as part of a movie marathon and it was first up - otherwise I'd have left 20 minutes in. Worse than Date movie, and date movie was terrible :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The snakes on a plane bit gave me a mild chuckle. Other than that it was about as funny as having my testicles caught in a paper shredder.

The ironic thing is, if you caught that on camera, you would win Funniest Home Videos video of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back