Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loads of lazy luxury players at Man U..
Memphis , Rooney , Zlatan , Pogba , Felliani ,etc..

Mourinho lost his mojo afew years ago IMO .

Pogba was also busy playing for france in a major tournament.

Guy needed a rest and the sports science/fitness guys would have told him to rest.
Iirc his French teammates all found themselves back in training a good week or two before he did.

Iirc his French teammates all found themselves back in training a good week or two before he did.
Then Pogba was on a different program and someone at Juve would have wanted him on it.

But even Evra was still quite late in pre season so it probably was a juve thing.

A lot of fitness stuff but little footy stuff and it shows but Pogba will get better and everyone knows it will happen.

He probably will but you can forgive us getting our shots in while we can given the events of the summer.

I do think there are two problems putting aside giving him time to find his feet. One is his lack of discipline and positional awareness, and a bit related is what formation will get the best out of him.

Three biggest players for you are your three biggest dilemnas.

He probably will but you can forgive us getting our shots in while we can given the events of the summer.

I do think there are two problems putting aside giving him time to find his feet. One is his lack of discipline and positional awareness, and a bit related is what formation will get the best out of him.

Three biggest players for you are your three biggest dilemnas.
Can't disagree with any of that.
That was dire this morning but I think it will still take some time to sort the best formation out

Has Jose melted? Threw a few under the bus last Saturday and I can't imagine him taking this one well.
Don't think he has melted but reckon he is finding out the hard way that our list still isn't good enough and a fair bit off the pace. Didn't go hard enough with the broom in the offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back