Media Expansion Plans Revealed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Since this is an imaginary league perhaps you could include Fitzroy

Would prefer South Melbourne to Sydney but I would get beaten up by the Swans Board (again).

Good luck with your war chest

I'm probably the best recruiter of established players in the game. Imagine if I really had a warchest.

Happy to help (/coach though totally understand if you want more than a 4 gamer!) Don’t have to be part of the Hawks. Would be a good way to learn about the sim and get more exposure on BF.

Oh, we’re naming teams. I’ll take GWS, they have a not very active board and Sydney and GC were taken.

Oh, we’re naming teams. I’ll take GWS, they have a not very active board and Sydney and GC were taken.
Initial thoughts are that the coach should be a registered supporter of that club, but this is not concreted in yet.

So here are the coaches so far assuming you can coach whatever team regardless of who you support

Adelaide Crows - haydo
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Blues
Collingwood Magpies
Essendon Bombers - Loonerty
Fremantle Dockers - TheInjuryFactory and/or Freofalcon
Geelong Cats - Rodney Dangerfield
Gold Coast Suns - manangatang
Greater Western Sydney Giants - Chipmunk
Hawthorn Hawks - SarahSmiles
Melbourne Demons - Headless
North Melbourne Kangaroos - The Filth Wizard
Port Adelaide Power
Richmond Tigers - Harvey Manfrenjensenden and the ghost of NaturalDisaster
St Kilda Saints
Sydney Swans - Kennedy Parker
West Coast Eagles - Barrybran
Western Bulldogs

Initial thoughts are that the coach should be a registered supporter of that club, but this is not concreted in yet.

Happy to go what’s best for you guys, I’ll step down if a GWS supporter wants to lead :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheInjuryFactory takes Freo

Can’t win a game and have zero flags.
:thumbsu:

eu7aRTE.png

Last edited:
Who wants to go wingman with me on Gold Coast? We’ve got a heap of Sweet F.A. funding behind us and are built to succeed - what could go wrong?

Who wants to go wingman with me on Gold Coast? We’ve got a heap of Sweet F.A. funding behind us and are built to succeed - what could go wrong?
Do i get a free season pass into Dreamworld?

These franchises are tentatively named:

Adelaide Crows
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Blues
Collingwood Magpies
Essendon Bombers
Fremantle Dockers
Geelong Cats
Gold Coast Suns
Greater Western Sydney Giants
Hawthorn Hawks
Melbourne Demons
North Melbourne Kangaroos
Port Adelaide Power
Richmond Tigers
St Kilda Saints
Sydney Swans
West Coast Eagles
Western Bulldogs
“Fremantle Dockers”?! Which smart**** came up with that stupid**** name.

Shouldn’t there be a rule against people making up dumb **** like this? Brings down the tone of the whole comp.

“Fremantle Dockers”?! Which smart**** came up with that stupid**** name.

Shouldn’t there be a rule against people making up dumb **** like this? Brings down the tone of the whole comp.
3FzcIsU.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back