FTA-TV F1 Drive to Survive Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise there would be things you'd find interesting that others roll their eyes at and say 'fmd, who doesn't know this'....

Sent from my CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Qual has changed over those five years tho hasn’t it?

It’s F1 Lite anywho

Go into the F1 App and check out the Tech vids…now there’s complex

Qual has changed over those five years tho hasn’t it?

It’s F1 Lite anywho

Go into the F1 App and check out the Tech vids…now there’s complex
I'll watch most races (now I have kayo the last few years) but still a part time watcher. This doco series suffices, don't really care about the nuances

I'll watch most races (now I have kayo the last few years) but still a part time watcher. This doco series suffices, don't really care about the nuances

I try to watch most Live but with the post midnight to 4am start times I will avoid the news and watch the first 10 laps and fast forward through to the last 15 laps at 6am

I try to watch most Live but with the post midnight to 4am start times I will avoid the news and watch the first 10 laps and fast forward through to the last 15 laps at 6am
Yeah I'm similar. If I watch it on replay I'll watch the first 5-10 laps, if gets boring ill skip 10 mins, check the places and if something drastic has changed I'll go back and watch it. If not, skip another 10 etc

Used to keep an eye on Ricciardo until it was obvious he was done very early in 2022.

Disappointing season that.

No Vettel ep, no Interlagos with Red Bull.

Horner just comes across as a giant hypocrite - you cheated, just wear it.

Just feels like they skipped over plenty.
Yeh I’ve got to DR episode and finished that disappointing episode and won’t be going back

If I wanted to watch 4 different POVs of ******* Silverstone I’d go and watch the replay

Yeh I’ve got to DR episode and finished that disappointing episode and won’t be going back

If I wanted to watch 4 different POVs of ******* Silverstone I’d go and watch the replay
I don't know if it was a cost thing but they really didn't seem to be at many locations last year.

Completely skipped over several races. I get the title was a bit of a bore but seeing Silverstone 4 times while not having a Seb ep is absurd to me.

The commentary that sounds like a guy from AM radio in the 1920's - is that real commentary or done for the series? Not croft and bludell etc, but some nasally guy

They seem like made up soundbites to suit the narrative they are pushing in the episode
I actually thought the same. Didn't sound like they were done live.

The commentary that sounds like a guy from AM radio in the 1920's - is that real commentary or done for the series? Not croft and bludell etc, but some nasally guy

They seem like made up soundbites to suit the narrative they are pushing in the episode
I always thought it was Will Buxton, but a quick google reveals they are BBC radio commentators Jack Nicholls and Ben Edwards. Some, not all, of it is scripted to fit in, but there are some parts apparently from the actual race coverage.

I always thought it was Will Buxton, but a quick google reveals they are BBC radio commentators Jack Nicholls and Ben Edwards. Some, not all, of it is scripted to fit in, but there are some parts apparently from the actual race coverage.

been a few weird ones talking about drivers well down the order that wouldnt normally be spoken about during a race - made me wonder so your answer makes sense.

95% of the commentary is scripted for the series. The AM radio voice guy is 100% scripted for the series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just do a season around Guenther.

The holier than thou level of importance from Toto and Horner is off the charts.

Diminishing returns from here on out I suspect, but F1 will be satisfised. Brought in millions of new fans that will probably stick, for better or worse.

The holier than thou level of importance from Toto and Horner is off the charts.

Diminishing returns from here on out I suspect, but F1 will be satisfised. Brought in millions of new fans that will probably stick, for better or worse.

Yeah there is only so much you can show year after year without repeating - and with such a boring season in 2022 (compared to the year before) there wasnt much to show this year.

I dont know if millions of these new fans is a good thing.
Most F1 discussion forums have been totally ruined by fan boys who know * all about much of anything of F1 arguing dumb s**t.
Like little cry babies.

It’s back, Season 6, drops Friday 23rd Feb

Trailer out in the usual spots

Should be interesting considering it was a one horse race, to see what the storyline’s are.

I think it would be good to see less racing and more of what it was back in S1 and 2
It would also be nice to see racing from more than 3 GPs. Roughly half the episodes in S5 were re-hashing the Silverstone GP, from the perspective of different teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back