Discussion Fake Footy Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok no worries, I'm not advertising that I am selling afl gear, I am selling what is on print, it's not advertised as " official " afl gear, thankyou anyway and hope you will enjoy the fruits of your labour, thankyou for your time , why bother contacting me when you have apparently given my details, are you trying to either threaten or warn me , I really don't care as I'm not selling afl goods

- chandwoo

I have seen this exact Collingwood jumper for sale in Bali. If the AFL Store that was in Bali has re-opened then they would be coming from the for sure

I don't recall my headline advertising afl, as far as I know it's a Richmond tigers Adidas jersey, I wish I had the spare time as you do however I kindly ask you to stop contacting me and focus your time on whatever it is your doing with my add, any further contact from yourself after this reply I will consider harassment as I kindly ask for your annoyance to stop, thankyou

- chandwoo

I've just reported both the guernseys in question.

I'd have no problem if the wording within the sale was different, but it is written as if the two items are legit and that is the major issue.
Still illegal anyway he wants to spin it anyways. Be like selling pirated movies on eBay. But I do agree, if he stated they were Bali made at least people would be aware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't recall my headline advertising afl, as far as I know it's a Richmond tigers Adidas jersey, I wish I had the spare time as you do however I kindly ask you to stop contacting me and focus your time on whatever it is your doing with my add, any further contact from yourself after this reply I will consider harassment as I kindly ask for your annoyance to stop, thankyou

- chandwoo

Apart from the Richmond Adidas bit, that is the biggest load I have heard in a while, especially seen it has the Wallabies logo inside it. Even the most inexperienced person would notice that and think it was suss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back