Famous Bulldog Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean REAL true Bulldog supporters, not famous people that throw a red, white & blue jumper or scarf on for a photo oppurtunity, so we can scrub Little Johnny, Fernando Alonso & Murilly.

I read recently that the guy who satrs in the movie Kenny is a doggies fan.

Murily is a ridgey didge supporter. I spoke to him about three years ago at a game and he was pretty keen.

Mark Seymour from Hunters and Collectors - I've seen him at our games a few times;

He became a Dogs fan when he was invited to play at a club function. Some of our players from a few years ago were fans. He said that 'Holy Grail' first became associated with footy when he played it at the Whitten Oval, although the Queensland Bulls cricketers had adopted it as their theme song before that.

straight from the real mens source for everything.

Johnny really really really isn't a Dogs supporter. A really, it's Wiki - I could put Peter Pan in that list. He's a Collingwood or Hawthorn fan or something. Definately not a Dog. Thank god.

Murily is a ridgey didge supporter. I spoke to him about three years ago at a game and he was pretty keen.

He's at the ground so often when he's in the country they don't even put massive articles in the paper anymore.

Zo's a Bulldog. He had a Bulldog sticker on his car once...

I heard he THREW his membership away.....

But dad said he couldn't have.....he doesn't throw anything.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Doran interviewed Chas somebody from Chasers War on Everything.

He had been in court today over the skit where he was trying to sell knuckledusters and knives to Bulldogs (NRL) fans.

Doran asked him how he didn't get killed by the Canterbury Bulldogs fans, and the Chas guy said he told them "he was a passionate Bulldogs supporter" but "I just didn't bother to tell them I love Aussie Rules and I am a passionate Western Bulldogs supporter"

He had been in court today over the skit where he was trying to sell knuckledusters and knives to Bulldogs (NRL) fans.

Doran asked him how he didn't get killed by the Canterbury Bulldogs fans, and the Chas guy said he told them "he was a passionate Bulldogs supporter" but "I just didn't bother to tell them I love Aussie Rules and I am a passionate Western Bulldogs supporter"
Haha i heard that on SEN today so i searched it on YouTube and it came up. It was a hilarious skit but he did pay the price:p

Heres the link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lM56Q2AhOIA

Julia Gillard
Jamie Cox — best opening bat around recently who didn't play for Australia. Essendon drafted him before he decided to concentrate on cricket, but I heard him clear up misconceptions about where his loyalties lie on ABC radio today.

Julia Gillard
Jamie Cox — best opening bat around recently who didn't play for Australia. Essendon drafted him before he decided to concentrate on cricket, but I heard him clear up misconceptions about where his loyalties lie on ABC radio today.
So that means with Coxy (we can call him that now) & Big Merv, two of Australia's cricket selectors follow the Doggies.

I'm handing my membership back. It's been fun. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back