Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Gough referring to yours truly
At the risk of being a dull and leaden pedant, I commented on his Saints boy observation, and his [Gough's] response, honestly if not ironically made, was in that context.

But I think we all digress...

I mean, who can actually afford to attend a game, let alone root/barrack loudly for your team?

At the risk of being a dull and leaden pedant, I commented on his Saints boy observation, and his [Gough's] response, honestly if not ironically made, was in that context.

I mean, who can actually afford to attend a game, let alone root/barrack loudly for your team?
I match your aside brah

fallacy, can't use root nor onanism in its colloquial context, or the seppo idiom. Cos' even #cherf and the figbooty 706819 have been victim to the nice-nice zeitgeist.

#playnice hashtag #NABauskick
listen to SEN and all the public service announcements they have been able to sell to Daniel Andrews. evo, we need to take 5 (5 min, "take five") on the "go woke go broke" dictum. Hutchie has been able to sell about half-a-dozen public service announcements to SEN, even MelbourneTheatreCompany advertising for their new high-priced(productionbudget) StormBoy. I still think the long-run, that the dictum GWGB will hold, but for Hutchie, he may well build a cash-cow and his ad book, which he can take to Perth, and I think Hutchie is more clued than Eddie, he will not think he can arbitrage his shows and share costs with NSW and Qld (SENfrequencies), RE: taking in Sydney and Brisbane with AM frequencies for SEN, he will build his market cap of SEN, then play a long-game with Brisbane and Sydney and SEN's rugby focus, which will never be heard on the terrestrial airwaves of Vic/SA/Perth, but you will have to go digital or web. So when the zeitgeist find its equilibrium and return to mean, Hutchie will be flexible enough to sling back to offering rugby to rugby fans, and football to football fans sans Razor Ray Chamberlin and cohort. Hutchie definitely has something, I wonder what the feeling is on equities research at the major I-banks. I would go long on SEN. Remember Geoff Nixon was a reporter/journo before he joined marketing division of QANTAS and became the CEO.

We need to blame POTUS and the 3D shooter terrorist in Christchurch for #cherf's public-service-announcements and nice-nice dictum <eyesrollemoji<
Contra Mundum medusala

its good for footy - NAB

Last edited:
Uncle was Minister for Defence in the first JWH administration. Father and uncle off to Cambridge toodle pip landed gentry and Adelaide Hills squattocracy from away lands in Empire #meds

Who is the MC for Anzac Day shenanigans. Oh right, Romping Wins Empire slang
medusala

What odds he wears a solar topee when playing polo?

yeah, but I farkin despise it, tho could do something picking up the equine scatology[sic] with my bare hands, just to look at the rent-a-crowd's faces aghast

/grammar

A mate got in to it in UK. Went and watched once. I would buy a Melbourne membership before repeating the experience.

"Oh look at me on my pony with its clipped mane and trimmed tail"

Glorified poodle owners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate got in to it in UK. Went and watched once. I would buy a Melbourne membership before repeating the experience.

"Oh look at me on my pony with its clipped mane and trimmed tail"

Glorified poodle owners.
Actually, polo was a game once played in many parts of rural Australia by country folk of modest means, when horses were more a part of the working landscape, and in that context not the expensive accessories as in today's urban world.

Many country towns back in the day had polo clubs/competitions.

And if you are horse rider you would appreciate the skills of polo - horse and rider. It is far from being a sissy, effete sport, and the horses are by no means ponies/poodles.

But it is now part of a socialite's calendar, far removed from its origins.

Last edited:
Last night at Optus. Halfway through the first quarter, the security guys did a unified slow motion walk down the aisles to the fence and back, for absolutely no reason. Nobody was causing any trouble at all, but I guess they wanted to make their presence felt. As the guy in our aisle walked as slowly as he could back up, he was blocking the view of a crucial part of the play. Several people asked him to move out of the way, so he promptly stopped and "chatted" an old guy sitting at the end of the row. When the old guy quietly again asked him to move out of the way, he was marched up the steps. This guy must be seventy not-out and never causes any trouble. Fortunately, after about ten minutes they let him come back to his seat, obviously quite shaken up. Power-mad and no sense of the game.

Jeff has sufficient credentials to be brought in w Gil, Goyder, Kim Williams, and other credentialed folk, something is @rse backwards, eh, let's call Jeff Kennett a racist and then bring him in for the steering team cos of Canberra backchannel cos we can use him 🙃🙄🤔

no expedience, just Française au pair

#wokeyetsomnambulent #adultsbackintheroom

Awesome parody of a Pavlovian response, bc.
No, Kennett comes back in for the steering team, yet folks were keen to throw him under the bus to serve political end, the Demetriou WOKE politics gone mad. Jeff not my cup of tea, but the shenanigans of the crowd to pile on was something else, now he gets used by same folk who let him be called racist to serve political and economic ends. This is not expedience, it is utter hypocrisy and fluid no ethics fake ethics

#nopavlov_hünd 🐶 response, look at the entirety of my posting history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back