Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aguero skipper, KDB, Sterling & Coutinho. :thumbsu:
Will also get Smith's clean sheet points because Galloway didn't play, Lukaku & Slimani did * all while Morgan gave me a 0

Defoe on my bench with 13. Morgan let me down.

On 49 with Capoue and Antonio to play.

Really need to bring in a Liverpool midfielder, they are scintillating at the moment.
Yikes, whyd you start Morgan?

It's exactly why 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 is the way to go. So hard to know when a clean sheet is coming even in "easy" games
Yep I'm playing 3-5-2 these days, I have a stacked midfield. Considering hazard to coutinho or mane at this point.

Gonna trade Costa and Cazorla to Sanchez and one of Defoe/Deeney/Rashford. Not sure which cheap striker to get yet. Sanchez looks essential and with 4 very nice fixtures to come, I don't think I can go without him.

Getting rid of Hazard and Ibra for Firmino and Aguero has worked well so far, but Firmino's blank is worrying considering we scored 5 goals. He wasn't as involved as the other midfielders and I can't even recall him having a shot on goal. As a false 9, I'm pretty disappointed he got no returns last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 54 with Antonio, Capoue and Zuniga to play

I'm giving Zlatan 1 more week; if we can't score a goal vs Stoke at home then he's gone

I want an Arsenal defender or Cech in goals, with their fixture opening up I'm sure several clean sheets will follow

Aguero scored 26 of my 48 points. I had 9 blanks. NINE. Sterling with 6 and then Cazorla with 3 was my third best scoring player. I am never trading Kun unless he gets injured. He has saved my team so many times it's ridiculous.

I made 3 trades early Sunday morning. I went Costa, Cazorla and Collins to Stuani, Sanchez and Bellerin. I had to get Sanchez because If I didn't he was going to burn me even more. Arsenal's fixtures are very good the next 4 so hopefully they can grab a few clean sheets and Bellerin can get some decent returns. Only had 5.3 for a striker but I'll be playing 3-5-2 so my third striker wasn't too important.

scored a poor 59 after wildcard :(

aaaaand I just lost 8 points :(

Snodgrass to Fletcher
Baines to Bellerin
Zuniga to Smith

inb4 Bellerin is rested after UCL and Smith is given a week off after the head knock

Why would you get rid of Snodgrass? We have the easiest run of fixtures of any side coming up after the Chelsea game...
Because
a. he's sitting on my bench and I needed money, and
b. Baines is out again so my defence would have had 2 of Amat, Kelly and Zuniga playing

I'll happily bring Snoddy back in soon and have him on field, but at the moment he's my bench mid

Gonna have to play Friend or Amat this week since Baines is out, unless I do another -4 and get rid of him. Already done -8 so probably not wise to do that lol.

TBH there's been so little cleansheets this season I don't think it hurts your team too much if most of your defence blanks, because most others are in the same boat, as long as your front 7 do relatively well you're in a good position weekly.

Back