Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
The amount of people trading them both out is dumb. I think holding both is a risk, but having one is a must, especially now that they're becoming more differential. Pogba in for Sane and Delph out for Holebas were my moves this week.

Yep, I got them in for a reason so may as well stick with them. But yes I do want to get rid of one next week for hazard. It will only take 1 normal week from city then everyone will want them back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve thought about that haha.

Anyone I should definitely be looking to pick up?

Well your wildcard expires tonight so don't know why it's just a thought. :p

SM nailed it.

Your team needs completely overhauling.

Nothing to do with that just the fact his WC expires tonight lol.

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Salah most definitely if you're wildcarding. VVD probably too. Kane.

Have had Salah all season! And yep, have used my Wildcard and brought Kane in. This is what I’ve got at the moment. I like it a lot better. Really want to get Hazard in there but can’t find a way.

0BC7AC4C-7317-4553-A120-B4862002D134.png

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Going backwards again with a 43. Need a good week and I'm hopeful of one with my players upcoming fixtures as long as there's not too much rotation. Sterling will become Hazard, think I need him for Southampton and Newcastle at home.

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.20.59 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
I'm never owning 2 Everton players again after I eventually trade out Digne and Richarlison, bunch of useless c*nts.

Kane and Son on the other hand... they helped me a lot this morning.

Questioning my Pogba captaincy now though after my two Spurs assets hauled. Also avoided making Hazard captain after looking at his recent home record and his record playing with Morata. Will probably haul now.

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Feels like the first time in ages since my captain has delivered.

I want to get sane/sterling and someone else out for salah and a cheapie before price changes but also want to see them play which isnt ideal for such a spread out week. might just pull the trigger after tommorows games.

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Richarlison has done **** all the last month. What a useless pick he was.
I mean 1 goal 1 assist don't know if you should be complaining about that for a 7 mil player. His underlying stats look good so he shouldn't be too far away from a haul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back