Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Got Fraser on my bench. Hoping one of my players from tomorrow's game misses out.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Sane gave me back some respectability to finish with a 52. Glad to see the end of the festive fixtures, went backwards despite little rotation.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.15.53 pm.png

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
hahahaha.

Had 2 frees and had no idea what to do, so just did a boring Boruc > Guaita. He's a cheap playing keeper with an easy fixture this week vs. Watford. Allows me to bench Fabianski who hasn't kept clean in a while and has a tough fixture vs. Arsenal this week.

nek minut Fabianski 9 points, Guaita (who's a goalkeeper by the way) injured and subbed before half time for 1 point.

You can't make this s**t up.

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
hahahaha.

Had 2 frees and had no idea what to do, so just did a boring Boruc > Guaita. He's a cheap playing keeper with an easy fixture this week vs. Watford. Allows me to bench Fabianski who hasn't kept clean in a while and has a tough fixture vs. Arsenal this week.

nek minut Fabianski 9 points, Guaita (who's a goalkeeper by the way) injured and subbed before half time for 1 point.

You can't make this s**t up.

I went fabuanski > guaitia and probably would have done it again. Who would have predicted guita injury and west ham clean sheet vs arsenal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished on 54 this week.

Not sure if I am thrilled with my team - no Salah, Hazard or Sterling - thinking about wildcarding. Would that be the worst idea?

Yes.

Didn't you just get rid of Sterling and I told you it was a mistake? :tearsofjoy:

My team:

1547528675784.png

Reasonably happy. Happy having Wilson/Rashford/Jiminez as my front three who can rotate depending on who has the better fixtures, and my midfield is pretty solid. If I was to do anything further it would likely be to downgrade Robertson to TAA to fund a shift from Richie.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
57 for me. Only one assist for Hazard over his two seemingly easy games at home killed me. Time to get Mo back, selling him didn't work out at all and even though I still expected him to score some goals it was the bonus points that he finally started getting that was the problem.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.17.48 pm.png

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
64. The no brainer moves of bringing in Salah and Rashford worked but hard to make ground when everyone else has them.

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 8.43.31 am.png

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
I've been in 4th on the league table for so long it's kind of annoying haha.

Made 4 transfers for -8 and brought Salah, Sane, Firmino and Puncheon in for Kane, Anderson, Richarlison and Son. I think it's pretty safe to say that worked out well.

Back