Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Ranked exactly 67,900 overall.

59 with Robertson, VVD, Trippier, Eriksen to play.

Richarlison on the bench with 8 :confused:

Why on Earth would you bench Richie against Hudd lol.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Horrible week, only 39. Now have Digne, Pogba and the out of form Hazard as problems. No Richarlison as I traded him out a couple weeks ago and only have Sane for the DGW as Digne is now suspended for next game.

Got 2 FTs so will get either Sterling in for Haz or Aguero in for Firmino, using the other transfer to fund it. So hard to pick if any City attacker will start both games :(

Horrible week, only 39. Now have Digne, Pogba and the out of form Hazard as problems. No Richarlison as I traded him out a couple weeks ago and only have Sane for the DGW as Digne is now suspended for next game.

Got 2 FTs so will get either Sterling in for Haz or Aguero in for Firmino, using the other transfer to fund it. So hard to pick if any City attacker will start both games :(
Now 5 points back they need to win, so you would think best team but I guess it's pep we talking about

Doctor Gero and jd2010 is Llorente going to keep starting or will Son start up top?
Could be opponent dependant imo. I think both will.

That said Kane’s rehab is progressing well so probably only 3 more weeks.

Captain Laporte got an assist, goal & clean sheet & only ended up a few points less than Aguero with a hat trick

So filthy I didn't follow through with going Digne to Laporte.

Back