Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon some of them should just pen her a love poem & have done with it already.....They're clearly besotted by her.

Clementine
It would be fine
To pound you from the rear

After the fun
Please be a hon'
And go fetch me a beer

Well.... I for one can't possibly see how you could go wrong with that little ditty Snakey....I'm shocked & amazed you're still single TBH.

Why buy when you can rent?

Apparently cars are sexist in Sweden now. That place has totally gone to s**t.

Swedish Minister Wants Fewer Cars On The Road Since They’re ‘Mostly Driven By Men’

"Since most drivers in Sweden are men, the current city planning “give space to men at the expense of women,” according to Skog.
The car is mostly driven by men,” Skog told Goteborgs-Posten. “By giving the car so much space, we give space to men at the expense of women.”

The Swedish capital of Stockholm introduced a new “gender equal” approach to clearing the roads of snow in 2015. The policy states that sidewalks, public transport and bicycle lanes should be cleared before turning attention to the roads. The reason is that women are more likely to use sidewalks while men are overrepresented among commuters driving to work.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/s...n-the-road-since-theyre-mostly-driven-by-men/

Daily Mail. Daily caller. Infowars. Breitbardt. Shake up story in a bag. Prepare for audience.

OUTRAGE. EMOTION.

"Hey Big footy, here is a link. Political correctness gone mad".
It is not an opinion piece. It is nearly all direct quotes. Try reading it.

I could try and find a Swedish source for you if you like. Probably won't understand a word of it though.

#KeepOurBoysSafe

Record number of women are being convicted of sex crimes as the total found guilty doubles and the number of teachers grooming pupils shoots up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-sex-crimes-Britain.html?ito=social-facebook

i posted this link in this thread a while ago - http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/why-are-so-many-female-teachers-sleeping-students

in the US, female teachers committing sex crimes in the past 10 years - accounting for at a minimum of %4 of all cases, or in some specific years, %33 of cases. %4 of sex crimes being committed by female teachers is above the general populations % of sex crimes committed by women, %3.5.

i've followed this subject a while now. i've long thought an increase in numbers would happen and there's probably posts on the SRP board from years ago where i said the same. that was more thinking of the sheer numbers though, because of the drop-off of males in education roles, rather than a raise in the actual %.
i think the same thing will happen with domestic violence, we'll see an increase in the % of domestic violence perpetrators being women, for reasons of education - the message isn't aimed at women, and the message will get through to more men. boys and girls growing up and coming up through society haven't heard the same messages about violence.

this being said, it's all a long way from parity.

Last edited:
I could try and find a Swedish source for you if you like. Probably won't understand a word of it though.
Well isn't that the point? A quick look and all I could find was the infowars and breitbardt and daily caller nexus.

this being said, it's all a long way from parity.

And isn't that the point. I think it's less than 1%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently cars are sexist in Sweden now. That place has totally gone to s**t.

Swedish Minister Wants Fewer Cars On The Road Since They’re ‘Mostly Driven By Men’

"Since most drivers in Sweden are men, the current city planning “give space to men at the expense of women,” according to Skog.
The car is mostly driven by men,” Skog told Goteborgs-Posten. “By giving the car so much space, we give space to men at the expense of women.”

The Swedish capital of Stockholm introduced a new “gender equal” approach to clearing the roads of snow in 2015. The policy states that sidewalks, public transport and bicycle lanes should be cleared before turning attention to the roads. The reason is that women are more likely to use sidewalks while men are overrepresented among commuters driving to work.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/s...n-the-road-since-theyre-mostly-driven-by-men/

Swedenistan also tried equality in snowplowing, by choosing to equally clear cycle ways (that women use more than men) as roads, (of which men are the predominant users). That spark of genius didn't work out so well either.

The United Nations says Sweden is to become a 3rd world country by 2030. No one saw that coming... oh wait. That's what happens when feminists are in charge - societal collapse!

Swedenistan also tried equality in snowplowing, by choosing to equally clear cycle ways (that women use more than men) as roads, (of which men are the predominant users). That spark of genius didn't work out so well either.

The United Nations says Sweden is to become a 3rd world country by 2030. No one saw that coming... oh wait. That's what happens when feminists are in charge - societal collapse!
It's going to be fun watching Sweden collapse over the next two decades. That country's full of some of the most insufferable liberal *******s in the world. Ultimately they're the ones who'll be worse off by mass Islamisation of Sweden. Idiots

It’s her best market responding, they don’t realise they keep her employed.

Jordan Peterson made a good point about how the "social justice warriors" keep making him money, as they spark up over his youtube videos, which leads people to watch them and donate to his Patreon, and when they go and protest his speeches the videos his puts up brings in Youtube money and more Patreon donations.

But that said, I don't think Clem would be getting the views from BF that Peterson gets on Youtube after people interrupt his talks. I would feel Clem keeps her job because she has "street cred" and they need he divisive opinion pieces.

It's going to be fun watching Sweden collapse over the next two decades. That country's full of some of the most insufferable liberal *******s in the world. Ultimately they're the ones who'll be worse off by mass Islamisation of Sweden. Idiots

It's going be even more fun watching feminists and SJWs go into a tailspin of blaming everyone but themselves.

Inventory time:

Popcorn - Check
Marshmallows - Check.
Beers - Check
Jiffy firelighters - ...unnecessary. There'll be enough debris and dead bodies to keep the funeral pyres alight.

Jordan Peterson made a good point about how the "social justice warriors" keep making him money, as they spark up over his youtube videos, which leads people to watch them and donate to his Patreon, and when they go and protest his speeches the videos his puts up brings in Youtube money and more Patreon donations.

But that said, I don't think Clem would be getting the views from BF that Peterson gets on Youtube after people interrupt his talks. I would feel Clem keeps her job because she has "street cred" and they need he divisive opinion pieces.

Clem needs to agitate men in order to get men to lash out at her so as to create a new and/or continue the victimhood narrative that feminists require to keep their scam going.

It's going be even more fun watching feminists and SJWs go into a tailspin of blaming everyone but themselves.

Inventory time:

Popcorn - Check
Marshmallows - Check.
Beers - Check
Jiffy firelighters - ...unnecessary. There'll be enough debris and dead bodies to keep the funeral pyres alight.

So you're embracing white genocide now?

Cool :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back