Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the sickening video of the woman being stoned to death ?

disgustingly but not surprisingly the posters who defend feminism also defend that religion

the fanatics have got to stick together

As I said, it's for all genders.

And she said bitches. It cannot be removed from her point.

So all you've got is semantics. Do you believe as she does that the list is unreasonable, that following it turns someone into a bitch?

The list is okay in my opinion; plenty on there I apply when dating. There isn't anything too unreasonable there when applying to either sex.

You could argue the list is selfishly focused, as i guess Bettina Arndt is, or you could argue the list is about being confident and assertive on oneself.

Looks like she has jumped the gun on this one without determining if it was for both men and women or absorbing the detail further

Bettina Arndt thinks that women are uncaring, demanding bitches based on a screenshot from the Griffith University respectful relationships app (note that this list is meant for all genders). I'd love for one of her fans on here to explain why the list is unreasonable. Or tell me how this supposed academic made such a conclusion.View attachment 820602View attachment 820606
You have to have serious problems to put words in her Mouth so people Don't listen to common sense.

Never thought i'd see an ACA story that wasn't a load of s**t.

Amazing double-standard laid bare.

The police lack of action is equally astonishing.

That's disgusting.

And the QLD cops have had it since November...
They said they were trying to work out if it was a real person...
Did they try calling the number?

She's committed a criminal offence.
But men are supposed to brag about that kind of thing and embrace it in our society.

I hope she doesn't have time to delete any evidence because of ACA and QLD police. Who knows how many victims there might be.
The cops probably thought the child should be grateful for the pics and messages.

Disgraceful.

Never thought i'd see an ACA story that wasn't a load of s**t.

Amazing double-standard laid bare.

The police lack of action is equally astonishing.

Her instagram account is closed

There she is on video admitting to sending nudes to a 14 year old. The evidence is also captured. The father says he reported he and kept calling to ask for updates. Police action Zero

Different rules apply to women in these situations and they shouldn't

Pedophilia typically refers to adults or older adolescents who are attracted to prepubescent children.

It might not be pedophilia but it should be sexual assault if treated the same standards as men are judged by

The snippets from the stories she read out show the same level of grooming tactics and coercive pressures as male offenders do.

What are the actual levels of this type of behavior that is going on? Clearly higher than the traditional narrative has told us

I wonder how much of this is an "epidemic" though, the media loves these stories and grab them with both hands when they happen.

They approach how they write about them very differently though; Male Teacher + Female Student means horrible victimising abuse, the other way around it's "oh ho ho lucky boy".

Both are sexual assault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They approach how they write about them very differently though; Male Teacher + Female Student means horrible victimising abuse, the other way around it's "oh ho ho lucky boy".

Both are sexual assault.

IMO, it's rooted in chivalric dogma. It's an accepted inconsistency of sexism. The same applies to imprisonment.

14 year old boy bangs a 17 year old girl and nobody bats an eyelid.

An 18 year old girl flirts with a 14 year old boy , and A current Affair want her locked up.

The moral outrage that follows.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Both are sexual assault.

Yeah I get that, just wondering about the title of that vid. I think it's always happened to an extent, feels like it's reported a lot more now though (I have nothing to base this on really though).

Yeah I get that, just wondering about the title of that vid. I think it's always happened to an extent, feels like it's reported a lot more now though (I have nothing to base this on really though).

Well I'd say technology means it's a lot easier for it to happen and have some kind of trail of evidence, certainly when I was at school you couldn't message teachers via learning apps or mobile email, and social media was only in it's infancy.

Maybe it happened at similar rates, but now it's a lot easier for students and teachers to communicate outside of school and parental supervision.

It might not be pedophilia but it should be sexual assault if treated the same standards as men are judged by

The snippets from the stories she read out show the same level of grooming tactics and coercive pressures as male offenders do.

What are the actual levels of this type of behavior that is going on? Clearly higher than the traditional narrative has told us
I agree that there's a double standard, but wonder where feminism comes into it?

Is feminism being blamed for pushing this narrative?

AFAIK if you're under 16 consent only applies if you're within 2 years of the other party?
It varys state to state on specifics.

I'll comfortably assume that it's not illegal for a boy 14 to get his rocks of with a consenting 17 year old girl.

It's more of moral question then anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back