Rumour Fevola to St Kilda...?

Remove this Banner Ad

MODS - can we close this thread, it is useless just like the guy it represents.

I reckon all the + posters here are aliases of Fevs Agent.

"We have had inquiries from 1 Melbourne Club" - Oh, please, does he take us as fools.

Lock this thread, we are moving forward with a fantastic new coach who will respect the current and invest in the future. FEV is not part of this equation

Cheers

CC
I love you perfect judges of people and the world . Do you know Fev personally, or are you just perfect.
I,m no Fevophile but I,m not perfect either, this is footy , and your tribe has had some characters , leave Fevolas character out of it , he,s a footballer.
Ill informed comment helps no one. Ask Hutchy.

After reading some more cardio , I,ve realised the age grouping, once again , I,m off.
But if Fev kicks 60 goals for you one season . Remember.

As if he'll kick more than 60 goals in a season at 30+ yo, lol. What a joke. How many did he kick in the magoos? divide that by 4 and thats how many he'll kick at a good aft club cause the defensive pressure is 4 times as hard at the top level. Don't forget there were only 3 big forwards that kicked more than 60 goals last year and they are the best of the best.
Not to mention he's only played what 7-8 AFL games in almost 3 years. People gotta stop thinking of this guy as a saviour.

Can't agree more. Would much rather play the kids such as Stanley and Sipposs to give them exposure and experience.

Fev is too much of a risk and very likely to break down as he did in Brisbane

Can't agree more. Would much rather play the kids such as Stanley and Sipposs to give them exposure and experience.

Fev is too much of a risk and very likely to break down as he did in Brisbane

:thumbsu:GOLD
Play young guys that have the hunger without the baggage and if they prove themselves we have them for 6-8 years not on a week by week basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back