Prediction Finals 2016, Learning Experience or legitimate first flag opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like another crack at Westcoast at home.
No thanks :( I actually think they match up on us pretty well.

2 things on that

1. Natanui is one of the only Rickman capable of beating mummy

2. Also Kennedy is just unstoppable.

If Davis went down, no one else could stop him. And if Davis and Mumford went down we would be in trouble

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep and geelong looking like getting a massive percentage boost here. Footy gods arnt on our side coming into the last two weeks

:sunglasses: With yesterdays win locking in finals for 2016, maybe it's time to consider expectations? We could finish anywhere in the 8 and that matters, but can we win finals this year? I've always believed you need to learn to hate losing them first, but is that too negative? My plan is keep my expecations low and enjoy. A few points that occur to me:-

Negative

1. The level of pressure will be new to the team and the club.

2. We haven't been able to beat a good side away and this doesn't bode well.

3. Although we have introduced experience the core group is still young.

Positive

1. Guys like Heater and Stevie J know what it takes and you'd expect them to have some influence.

2. It could be viewed as a free hit this year with little to lose. The younger guys might just deliver if they dont get how hard it's supposed to be.

3. The loss to Gèelong and the Crows, were not blowouts and the guys fought all the way to the last siren. That's a really good sign IMO.

4. We dont have to play that incredibly talented, determined, and well coached side based in Western Sydney.
Anything is possible this year and not being the favourite helps.

I just realised bulldogs are playing essendon and freo the next 2 games.

They should get a massive percentage boost in both

How costly that WC loss could be :(

I reckon WC a real chance. Natanui injury aside don't see them as a one man team.
Swans always struggle with Richmond, haven't got a clue why.
Top 4 a chance but we gotta beat North.
Just hope Wilson, Shiel and Kelly et al run and run. They've got a strong spine with good talls. Not a team to be bombing it long.

I reckon WC a real chance. Natanui injury aside don't see them as a one man team.
Swans always struggle with Richmond, haven't got a clue why.
Top 4 a chance but we gotta beat North.
Just hope Wilson, Shiel and Kelly et al run and run. They've got a strong spine with good talls. Not a team to be bombing it long.
I actually think melbourne are a sneaky chance next week too.

Unfortunately though so are North

It must be so hard for the players mentally to want to go hard for the big win and avoid getting injured too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conversely, North won't be scrambling to save their own skins either. Finals guaranteed, might ease off a bit.
Ideally a game that is competitive, but one in which both sides try to get through without injury!

Playing both Eagles and North recently will help the yonger guys a little in their preparations if we land fifth and play one of them. Always good if you can do a bit of positive visualisation leading up to a key performance. That is easier if you have recent exposure to your opponent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back