Game Day Finals Week One: Brisbane Lions vs Richmond Tigers @ The Gabba, Friday Oct 2, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we do live in the old Fitzroy zone. Got Fitzroy/Brisbane supporters on my street and the next street. Not a bad ratio all things considered.
Great ratio at the Mighty Bullants too!

Walking Koonung Creek now, rocking the Lions Guernsey and had three “Go Lions!” and only the one “Go Tigers!” Which suggests we are three times more popular than Richmond in Melbourne. It’s scientific.

Went to the South Melbourne market with my Fitzroy face mask, scarf and Brissie cap. Got a few comments but there was no sign of the Tiges.

They might do the Sausages and get up later.
Got the mask as well. Get's some looks around town.

Anyone looking for a ticket? I have a spare in Cat 1, and my usual mates that would take it have their own. Only catch is you'd be sitting with me. Message me if you're interested.

Would have felt better about this game if Geelong won last night. Knowing now that losing tonight means we have to go through Port at Adelaide Oval on our road to the grand final makes tonight feel like less of a free hit.

Well when we win then we don’t even have to worry about that ! 🤣

The budding Tigers empire starts to crumble tonight.
tumblr_oohj4yGJtI1sqf5tdo4_400.gifv

Carn the Lions!!!!!!!

I so badly want to hear that LIONS chant after a win. We have realistically played half decent against them the past 2 times, just haven't executed well enough to convert that into a win. We are going to get them sooner or later, let's make it tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan McStay, lets go the whole hog and put these yips to bed early.
Would also say Charlie Cameron as well for similar reasons. And hopefully it’s from a mark against Grimes.
As a massive confidence boost for himself and that will lift him and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back