Fire in the Belly

Remove this Banner Ad

Following http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21863007-23211,00.html

It was great to see Carlos and Cain having a laugh with each other walking off the ground tonight.

I guess it just goes to show how passionate our guys have become after the heartache of previous seasons. Some real fire in the belly and strong character shown by our Blues, despite their position on the ladder.

I for one am really looking forward to the second half of the season, and would love to see us hit a hat-trick with a win against the Hawkers on Friday night. Given the passion and strength we've shown, there's no reason we can't go on to win 8-10 games this season.

Promising signs from a team that was touted as the worst in the comp - ****ing take that!!!

Following http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21863007-23211,00.html

It was great to see Carlos and Cain having a laugh with each other walking off the ground tonight.

I guess it just goes to show how passionate our guys have become after the heartache of previous seasons. Some real fire in the belly and strong character shown by our Blues, despite their position on the ladder.

I for one am really looking forward to the second half of the season, and would love to see us hit a hat-trick with a win against the Hawkers on Friday night. Given the passion and strength we've shown, there's no reason we can't go on to win 8-10 games this season.

Promising signs from a team that was touted as the worst in the comp - ****ing take that!!!

I think that the boys are seriously hacked off at being labelled losers and the worst team in the comp.

There is only so much that people can take of crap like that... Now we are starting the show it where it counts... on the field.

And the fans are getting back our old arrogrance again :D

Lets go blues... 8 wins for the season this year... in the finals next year and playing in the final the year after that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back