First coach to be sacked 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day the coaching position is the scape goat and if you swapped Voss with Chris Scott I guarantee results wouldn't change.

Bollocks, would Chris Scott have traded away a years worth of draft picks to bring in Fevola, Buchanan, Xavier Ellis? (on the back of making week two of the finals).

Would best and fairest winner Rischitelli have left? Common knowledge that he was as good as out the door as soon as Voss tried to send he and Bradshaw to Carlton.

Voss is a dud. I expect this to be his last season.

When was the last year the entire competitions coaches went around the year after?

Brisbane won't sack Voss

If the team keeps racking up the insipid performances then they will have no choice.

Bollocks, would Chris Scott have traded away a years worth of draft picks to bring in Fevola, Buchanan, Xavier Ellis? (on the back of making week two of the finals).

Would best and fairest winner Rischitelli have left? Common knowledge that he was as good as out the door as soon as Voss tried to send he and Bradshaw to Carlton.

You use the term "common knowledge" yet you failed to know that Voss wasn't solely responsible for trading away picks for Fevola and co and alienating Rischitelli as your precious media would have you believe.

If the team keeps racking up the insipid performances then they will have no choice.

You use the term "common knowledge" yet you failed to know that Voss wasn't solely responsible for trading away picks for Fevola and co and alienating Rischitelli as your precious media would have you believe.

Oh that must have been part of the findings of the post season internal review.... conducted by Michael Voss

'it's not me, it's everybody else'

Malcolm Blight.

That was a bit of an exception though. It wasnt due to teams performance but issues between Blight and the Board (or so is reported)

Dont know why any coach would get sacked. Sacking Primus now is *ed; no one would be able to do any better with that Port list, and despite their lack of winning games they have improved on last year. Same with Gold Coast; gone are their weekly thrashings, now they are putting up a fight and any supporter can see how much improvement they have left and how much of an upside is coming.

The only side who has gone from bad to worst really is Melbourne, and sacking a coach when he has barely had a chance to do anything is *ed and unlikely to happen.

I just can't see him succeeding at Melbourne.

He might do better with a different list, but I honestly can't see him succeeding.

I can see him losing the playing group before they improve.

That's just my opinion however.
He's starting off in a similar fashion to Hardwick at Richmond. The players wont mind losses if it comes with hope later in the season.

But you have asked the right question, will the playing group stick with him? But given our recent history I'd be inclined to back the coach over the playing group if that happened anyway.

Then what happened with rischitelli a b'n'f winning leaving straight away? Was it because of how he saw a great future for the club or was it the great club culture:confused: which one

If (and it is a very big "IF") the Lions lose to GWS in Round 8, it would almost become untenable for Voss to keep his job.

With the way GWS played in the first half today, they would be a slight chance.

If there is to be one, Michael Voss.

Mark Harvey to take over.

Seems the only logical choice.

Im giving Primus a month. Riciutto and co were scathing on the radio, basically saying he has run out of "tricks" and ideas. The natives are starting to turn on him. All it'll take now is for Rucci to run a hate campaign and he'll be gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter what Voss is like s a coach, I know for a fact that you are wrong on this.

It is a common misconception that he was as good as out the door when Voss tried to trade him to Carlton.

I know that you have probably read it a million times on BF or the like, but it doesn't make it fact.

Voss has to get some runs on the board, no doubt, I hope he does:thumbsu:

If Hawthorn miss the top 4, Clarkson will probably get sacked. If Hawthorn fail to make the Grand Final, then Clarkson might get sacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back