FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have not posted yet
I did at the start. I'm all posted out after the Bulldogs game today. I haven't found this episode really interesting like last week's episodes.

ah ok, well I was checking to see if you are fine.
Thanks. Kind of tired today. Did my monthly shopping this morning. I bought a new fridge during the week so had some frozen stuff to buy. I hadn't had a big shop in five weeks. I also had to buy council approved cleaning stuff for the cleaner who is coming in two weeks. I'm also getting a person to take me out to Aldi or Highpoint every two weeks. Neurologist appt tomorrow at 9am at St Vincent's in the city. I'm being picked up by the council's bus at 8am. I hope my morning isn't as bad as usual tomorrow. My meds don't kick in until later in the day. I might look the Zombie Apocalypse has begun tomorrow morning. Beware! :p

Thanks. Kind of tired today. Did my monthly shopping this morning. I bought a new fridge during the week so had some frozen stuff to buy. I hadn't had a big shop in five weeks. I also had to buy council approved cleaning stuff for the cleaner who is coming in two weeks. I'm also getting a person to take me out to Aldi or Highpoint every two weeks. Neurologist appt tomorrow at 9am at St Vincent's in the city. I'm being picked up by the council's bus at 8am. I hope my morning isn't as bad as usual tomorrow. My meds don't kick in until later in the day. I might look the Zombie Apocalypse has begun tomorrow morning. Beware! :p
Busy week!

So we should avoid talking to you tomorrow morning?

Where's LukeP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back