Official Match Thread S29 First Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember Dennis Connor announcing after the Yanks took a 3-1 lead (thereby needing just 1 more victory), "God is an American." Clearly not the case.
Another boring sport, Baseball!

Imagine watching a game for 5 hours only to see some fan catch the ball and lose the game for the team they support!!

So The Half Back, what is it like to celebrate 250 games in such an illustrious league such as the Sweet FA?
Hello Rioli8217, hero of last weeks heroic Furies win, I would love to tell you what it is like.

It is wonderful to celebrate a milestone in my career, drawing all attention to myself during this week, especially because this is a team sport. My career started many seasons ago, and it is a wonderful opportunity to tick off another milestone. I would be honoured to beat the Rats this week and win again next week to celebrate winning my first ever flag!

Kindest regards,
Halfie :hearts:

Not to FF I hope!!
I would be honoured to play in a pocket next to you my good man!

Hello Rioli8217, hero of last weeks heroic Furies win, I would love to tell you what it is like.

It is wonderful to celebrate a milestone in my career, drawing all attention to myself during this week, especially because this is a team sport. My career started many seasons ago, and it is a wonderful opportunity to tick off another milestone. I would be honoured to beat the Rats this week and win again next week to celebrate winning my first ever flag!

Kindest regards,
Halfie :hearts:
Chanelling Wacky Tiger I see.

#firsttosix

I would be honoured to play in a pocket next to you my good man!
Can I be the Roughead to your Cyril?

I'm a little worried about AceAndy - I hope he hasn't been left alone in a room where there are sharp objects.

Kinda hope he has been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can a team headed by preeminent leaders like Millky95, Ant Bear and spookism be one of the worst sides?

Millky95

200_d.gif

Ant Bear

giphy.gif

spookism

cXZmzYsrbdff0pTVf4-2BaCqFA1qfyDvIBMAGJez2_nVE2q_UUM1ORV95vI-QfYBdnLAaP6pevckRX4WB6jGo3pMlEb019yTPVtrtvNznP1C=w320-h240

Your response in my thread was also a bit of a surprise. Completely expect s**t from SM, but I thought you were different.
though, duly noted for future reference.

Whoa being compared to SM

That's a low blow boo

I'm on this team. That automatically makes us the worst.

images

Cutthroat Kitchen is interesting. Typical stupid American trashtalking made me glad when the first episode had the woman losing first.

It's strangely addictive. Hahaha let's see chefs do stupid things. My favourite sabotage was when one of the chefs didn't know what they were meant to make and had to shop and work it out by looking at what the other chef was doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back