First Week of Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

magpielicious

All Australian
Apr 29, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geelong v Hawthorn
IMO - Hawks to win, Buddy to kick 6. Only the most one eyed cats supporter will think they were that good in Rd 24, reality will set in next Friday night.

Collingwood v West Coast
IMO - Pies will be breathing fire after there "pseudo bye" in Rd 24.
Pies to win

Carlton v Essendon
IMO - this will be a cracker but I think tonight's game against the battle hardened saints will be invaluable for the Blues. Blues to win.

St Kilda v Sydney
Sydney v St Kilda
IMO - if the game is Etihad - 100% saints, if in Sydney then 85% saints and 25% swans.

dawson_crying.gif

buddy will kick 26.21 and hawks will cover the line of -200.5pts

Go the Blues!!! By 7 goals.

Should be a good weekend of finals. Geelong, Pies and Sydney to win!!!

Geelong v Hawthorn
IMO - Hawks to win, Buddy to kick 6. Only the most one eyed cats supporter will think they were that good in Rd 24, reality will set in next Friday night.

Collingwood v West Coast
Pies to win

Carlton v Essendon
IMO - this will be a cracker but I think tonight's game against the battle hardened saints will be invaluable for the Blues. Blues to win.

St Kilda v Sydney
Sydney v St Kilda
IMO - if the game is Etihad - 100% saints, if in Sydney then 85% saints and 25% swans.

;););)

Geelong v Hawthorn

Collingwood v West Coast
Pies to win

Carlton v Essendon

St Kilda v Sydney
Sydney v St Kilda

i know coaches ask for 110% but i didn't think it was actually possibly:p

Geelong v Hawthorn

Collingwood v West Coast
Pies to win

Carlton v Essendon

St Kilda v Sydney
Sydney v St Kilda

You think you had a semi bye? you got obliterated.

Sure you can say you didn't try, but it such a huge loss right before finals good for confidence, and morale?

Oh, and Sydney in Sydney (SCG) are more than a 15% chance.

Can't wait for the first week. One of the most highly anticipated first week of finals in years. FWIW:

Hawks v Cats - Cats by 18pts (I'm still not convinced with the Hawks until they beat Pies or Cats, until they do I think they can win the flag)

Pies v Eagles - Pies by 47pts (TBH, I think the Pies will absolutely smash them. Just have doubts about WCE ability to match it with them at the G)

Saints v Swans - Saints by 15pts (whether at SCG or Etihad, Saints have more quality and I think that's crucial in finals these days)

Blues v Bombers - Blues by 7pts (Will be close, but I just think there's too much on the line for us to lose this one, Bombers very unconvincing against the Power and we play the G better)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back