Recommitted Fischer McAsey - signed contract extension until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Butts is having a great start to the season, Murray looks like a good long term prospect, Hamill and McPherson are holding their own, Doedee is going well and there is the experience of Brown, Kelly, Mackay and Smith. There is also one of the Crow’s best players, Milera to make a return next year. We might be able to squeeze Talia in (only joking, congrats on new baby).
If McAsey’s mind is elsewhere then let him be elsewhere. Let him go to whatever team.
I’m assuming the Crows will be using the mid year draft to replace Stengle, so I reckon they should pick up a defender then and worry about a small forward next year.

Odd player to create an obvious troll account over. Port fan? Or crows fan rating the sabre?

If he’s not a troll pretending to be a bulldogs fan then he’s just a guy happy to act like a Pratt on the internet. Really hope he doesn’t act like that in the real world.

On McAsey, I haven’t seen much of him but we will always be linked to wantaway (even if only rumoured to be) key position players. Less so forwards now, certainly defenders though.

Butts is having a great start to the season, Murray looks like a good long term prospect, Hamill and McPherson are holding their own, Doedee is going well and there is the experience of Brown, Kelly, Mackay and Smith. There is also one of the Crow’s best players, Milera to make a return next year. We might be able to squeeze Talia in (only joking, congrats on new baby).
If McAsey’s mind is elsewhere then let him be elsewhere. Let him go to whatever team.
I’m assuming the Crows will be using the mid year draft to replace Stengle, so I reckon they should pick up a defender then and worry about a small forward next year.
That’s fair enough but you still want get something solid back for him considering his draft position. If he continues in the SANFL all year that’s an issue.

Probably but it’s a punt.

Hardly, he was always projected to go in the first round of his draft. Most probably top ten.

Assuming the Dogs are front runners for his services (according to some here) given their likelu finishing position this year, I don't think their 2nd round pick (if they still have it due to the Treloar trade) will suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Crows offer up for Hately

about the same value i would say
We offered a pick at the end of the second round.

If he decides to go to North Melbourne, probably similar unders get offered.

No chance
Doggies 2nd rounder
Yeah, doggies would have zero hand in this.

North Melbourne would be different. But the Bulldogs would need to offer something closer to true value.

His true value is mid to end second round though. He’s shown nothing at afl level and is hardly setting the world on fire the next tier down.
That's okay if you think the Bulldogs won't want him. If you value him so low, he surely wouldn't want to go there.

That's okay if you think the Bulldogs won't want him. If you value him so low, he surely wouldn't want to go there.
A player couldn’t care less what his club of choice trades for him. Based on performance what do you think he’s worth? Where he was drafted is irrelevant come the end of the 2021 season.

A player couldn’t care less what his club of choice trades for him. Based on performance what do you think he’s worth? Where he was drafted is irrelevant come the end of the 2021 season.
you see time and time again that clubs don‘t think like us nobodies out in supporter land.. what we in here think is irrelevant.

maybe the clubs interested are looking at him and saying amongst themselves.. this is a lad taken at pick 6 that has a heap of talent that got thrown into the defence of 2020‘s worst team and then had his old man (according to the rumours) die and be bought back to life at the end of 2020.. he misses home and wants out.. and he’s definately worth pursuing.

now if your North and look likely to have pick 1 in the PSD your laughing.. but if your the doggies and your going to probably have a pick somewhere in the vicinity of pick 14-18.. then you know your gonna need to spend a half decent pick in a trade because he aint gonna be able to be walked that far into the PSD.. there’d be a few victorian clubs that will use the their junk PSD pick on him and would be absolutely stupid not to.. they’d think.. who cares if he says he only wants to go to the dogs, lets grab him and see if we can change his mind and stay long term.. if not, we’ve wasted sweet fa on him because its only a psd pick..

but as i said.. us supporters are pretty much clueless and barely end up getting anything right in the wash up when alls said and done..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back