Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahah thanks! So I’m at exactly where I started asking the question...Bit of a mystery he is.. has all the capabilities of being very good forward just lost it the last couple years
Yeah has very strong hands, reliable set shot, very good fitness. Needs space to run into though as he doesn't have the strength to wrestle his opponent out of a contest. We've been rubbish at making/using space lately so his form has declined (and he's had a few injuries the past two seasons disrupting things).

Yeah has very strong hands, reliable set shot, very good fitness. Needs space to run into though as he doesn't have the strength to wrestle his opponent out of a contest. We've been rubbish at making/using space lately so his form has declined (and he's had a few injuries the past two seasons disrupting things).
Fair to say to delivery to him hasn’t been flash hot either!!

Well I thought the game started at 6 so I had a couple of beers to take the edge off watching whatever s**t crazy Goody came up with this week. Now that I see I'm a couple of hours out I'll likely be proper pissed by kick off. Looks like the kids might learn some new words tonight.

Well I thought the game started at 6 so I had a couple of beers to take the edge off watching whatever sh*t crazy Goody came up with this week. Now that I see I'm a couple of hours out I'll likely be proper pissed by kick off. Looks like the kids might learn some new words tonight.
Might be handy to quickly learn some proper french words before hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon is a little bitch with his fake tough man crap. Stevie may would smack 5 shades of s**t out of him. Fell over like a African mud hut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back