forging a medical certificate

Remove this Banner Ad

It's got me ****ed how it's supposed to work...

"Have you got a doctor's certificate for your days off?"
"No, I didn't go to the doctor"
"Why not?"
"I was too sick to get out of bed"

No good going to the doctor once you're well enough to do so...

The certificates don't say anything anyway.

I've often heard it said that you have to be really bright and intelligent to be a doctor; which is strange because I've never yet come across a doctor who can write.:p :p

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
does it work and whats the best way to do one?
I am too sick to even go to the damn doctor this time and wait 2 hours to be told to take panadol again :mad:

my advice...don't do it.
it's the number one reason for people being sacked in our call centre.

Re: Re: forging a medical certificate

Originally posted by fitzy's_eyes
my advice...don't do it.
it's the number one reason for people being sacked in our call centre.

Good advice. Easily verifiable scams should be avoided.

Better to become the Chairman of a prominant listed Company, totally stuff it and walk away with a few million and no shame.

Originally posted by Darky
It's got me ****ed how it's supposed to work...

"Have you got a doctor's certificate for your days off?"
"No, I didn't go to the doctor"
"Why not?"
"I was too sick to get out of bed"

No good going to the doctor once you're well enough to do so...
yeah i had this dic doc that wouldn't give me a certificate for the previous 3 days because he said he couldn't write it for so far in the past. idiot. was a bulk billing place so i just saw a different doctor and got my certificate :rolleyes:

Good luck if you can get away with it. A bloke where I used to work stole a pad of medical certificates and used to write his own out, naturally he got caught and sacked.

does it work and whats the best way to do one?
I am too sick to even go to the damn doctor this time and wait 2 hours to be told to take panadol again :mad:

A word of advice, don't do it. Don't even think about it. It's not only a sackable offence, but you can also be charged with fraud. I know of a girl who forged a certificate, she was instantly dismissed and the company also brought charges against her.
Why do you need a certificate for one day? Most places let you have at least two days off before they ask for a certificate?

Yeah I can' t understand this whole medical certificate thing.

Usually if I'm well enough to get out of bed and visit the doctor, I'm well enough to go to work.

There is nothing worse than parking the car 2 blocks away then trying to walk dizzyly to the doctor. Then to wait in the waiting room where the temperature is set to about 50 degrees and then waiting for the doctor who is 45 minutes late, whilst listening to screaming, coughing children.

Re: Re: forging a medical certificate

Originally posted by Bee
A word of advice, don't do it. Don't even think about it. It's not only a sackable offence, but you can also be charged with fraud. I know of a girl who forged a certificate, she was instantly dismissed and the company also brought charges against her.
Why do you need a certificate for one day? Most places let you have at least two days off before they ask for a certificate?

Coz if its Monday and Friday you need one. Sux but she probably thinks i am going for interviews like everybody else there is doing when they should be at work. Anyway they know i am getting over glandular fever and that i sound sick when i rang up :mad: Could so easily forge one coz the last doctor just typed it out on normal paper but oh well i'll just go to the damn doctor and catch more germs! (will never laugh at Michael Jackson for wearing a mask again)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: forging a medical certificate

Coz if its Monday and Friday you need one. Sux but she probably thinks i am going for interviews like everybody else there is doing when they should be at work. Anyway they know i am getting over glandular fever and that i sound sick when i rang up :mad: Could so easily forge one coz the last doctor just typed it out on normal paper but oh well i'll just go to the damn doctor and catch more germs! (will never laugh at Michael Jackson for wearing a mask again)

Oh okay. Geez that does suck about Monday and Friday. Go to the doctor put it on to him that you are sicker than you are and he'll end up giving you all the whole week off. It's worked for me before!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: forging a medical certificate

Originally posted by Bee
Oh okay. Geez that does suck about Monday and Friday. Go to the doctor put it on to him that you are sicker than you are and he'll end up giving you all the whole week off. It's worked for me before!:D

or i could threaten to cough some glandular germs on him like ive done to my dad :D

Happened to me last year, got sick on a Friday, and also happened to be the day after my birthday. :eek: So they all just assumed I'd had a big night for my b'day, never mind that I had been sick as a dog at work all day. :mad: Anyways it did shut them up when I was too sick to work for the whole of the next week. :p

My SIster-in-law is a Physician, My Father in law is a heart surgeon, and my wife's uncle is a GP in Albany.

No problem getting certificates here.

:D

It's a pain, it's about the only thing worse than working, going to the doctor's. That's why I only take sickies these days if I'm genuinely sick, then the last thing you wanna do is move your lousy, germ inflicted butt to the doctor's office.

Thing I hate too is nowdays not only is it a pain in the arse, with the lack of bulk-billing places round, it's costly to go to the quacks particularly if you have to pick up some anti-botics etc. after your visit.

Originally posted by Sydneyfan
It's a pain, it's about the only thing worse than working, going to the doctor's. That's why I only take sickies these days if I'm genuinely sick, then the last thing you wanna do is move your lousy, germ inflicted butt to the doctor's office.

Thing I hate too is nowdays not only is it a pain in the arse, with the lack of bulk-billing places round, it's costly to go to the quacks particularly if you have to pick up some anti-botics etc. after your visit.

My ex-g/f had to go to the local bulk billing place to renew her script for the contraceptive pill. Two hours in a waiting room for a 30-second consultation.

It's good though if you can find a doctor that bulk bills, that isn't in one of those local medical centres - much less waiting.

Originally posted by Darky
My ex-g/f had to go to the local bulk billing place to renew her script for the contraceptive pill. Two hours in a waiting room for a 30-second consultation.

I know the feeling, been to a couple before. You wait for ages and within the blink of an eye your visit's been and gone! Good thing though I've always found those places good for doctor's certificates if you're prepared to wait long enough. They're so keen to pass you through quickly, you just mention a cold, ask for the certificate and whammo, you have it! :D

The local docs which bulk bill are the best though they're becoming fewer and fewer unfortunately.

Well as i said in the other thread the dude saw me straight away gave me pills :D and backdated a certificate and bulk billed wot a miracle!

Why dont they just have one consulting room for ppl who need prescriptions filled, test results back and medical certificates then those who r dying can go in for a 1 hour visit to the other room.

Problem is nowadays i have only ever seen 1 yes 1 doctor on wot the F is going on there used to be at least 3 on when i was little and used to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back