Scandal Former Eagles player found guilty of Armed Robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah true

I happen to know some one who was done for some serious money/fraud chargers and he did only 1 month in remand and only needed to pay some of the money he stole when he got released. Any other person would of got at least 10 years if you looked at his charge sheet.

Fraud and armed robbery with automatic weapons aren't even in the same stratosphere

Suspended sentence? He'll be lucky if he only gets 6 years

if you read through the sentencing documents you would be honestly amazed how light the sentences are. I know a guy who was officiated with an asian gang, got caught with a shitload of $$$ and M14 type guns hidden in his walls. He ended up serving less than 2 years AND he has a prior for drug trafficking

images

I fondly remember him. He's one of the most prolific Eagles players ever :rolleyes:
Never trust anyone with a hairline like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true

I happen to know some one who was done for some serious money/fraud chargers and he did only 1 month in remand and only needed to pay some of the money he stole when he got released. Any other person would of got at least 10 years if you looked at his charge sheet.

There is some hope for this bloke.

On the flip side I knew a guy that got caught for an armed robbery in 2008 and only just got out. With Victoria's legal system you have to hope for a good judge. Total lucky dip.

WCE will be spuwwin! They put him on the list for 2 years, didn't play a game and now the club will be getting pounded from the media over the coming days for a bloke who clogged the list.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if literally no one at the club was in touch with him anymore; obviously it's not great news but I doubt that the club feels in any way responsible for his actions 8 years after they delisted him.

Yeah true

There is some hope for this bloke.

I had no idea you are mates with Little :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back