Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Realised I had Antontio as first sub /facepalm.

Livramento and Denis with 11 points between them.

If Benrahma doesn't play I at least get Livramento!

Antonio won't play so your 2nd or 3rd sub will come in as long as they don't break the formation rules.

57 with Schmeichel, Cresswell, Shaw, Greenwood and Ronaldo to come.

Picked the right week to get rid of Digne.

Realised I had Antontio as first sub /facepalm.

Livramento and Denis with 11 points between them.

If Benrahma doesn't play I at least get Livramento!

Antonio is suspended mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

App doesn't currently show him as missing this match.

I also checked as soon as I woke up so probably didn't jerry either that he was suspended.

You also have Foster coming on, but Benrahma blanking with no sub to replace him.

Quite surprised Torres didn't get on at all though.

Yeah might turf Torres, not sure. A bit of cash there being used up on a player that isn't playing.

This is the first game he's missed mate, Pep notorious for rotation, don't overreact haha.

Used the WC this week, disaster so far. Torres was brought in and doesn’t play, this was the reason I didn’t start with any City players due to their rotation..

Sitting on 31 with 5 to play including captain, no WC and I’d be on 50 with the same (Sarr and Mbuemo both traded out)

Used the WC this week, disaster so far. Torres was brought in and doesn’t play, this was the reason I didn’t start with any City players due to their rotation..

Sitting on 31 with 5 to play including captain, no WC and I’d be on 50 with the same (Sarr and Mbuemo both traded out)

Who'd you captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back